False review

Although it's a "yes" review I'm afraid it never took place
I have emailed this user and asks why he's made such claim but no response yet!! How do I remove my last recent review ?
  • NYr
  • 12-20-2016, 04:27 PM
we don't remove reviews.

You are free to post in Coed rebutting a review.
Oh heck
I've learned it's not even worth the trouble but thanks!!
Just hate lying creeps ughhhh get a life!!
I've seen him so he is not le not sure why he would do false review young guy though so who knows
  • NYr
  • 12-21-2016, 06:54 AM
Keep in mind, you could have seen him and he just didn't provide you an ECCIE handle.
Is this the review in question:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1920979
I also have a new review that is completely false...dirtdobber is the reviewer, session never took place and he is telling everyone he seen me for 80 bucks. my sessions are already cheap at 120....so why lie and make me look even cheaper? then some guy name eatmeflyby us claiming to know me and I have proof that he has never even seen me before. pm asking about my service, so if he has seen me for 2 years like he claims then why would he be asking me what i would be willing to offer him?
plus this is his one and only review... putting up reviews just to earn him some points. mods... cant we do something about this? look at my review, its very obvious it is made up just so this guy can earn credit here! on top of that now im getting constant calls about the 80bucks
OP, If you look Chung pretty much called his hand on this. He put in the review that he did a video. That should be pretty easy for someone to verify.
I doubt it
I usually always will atleast remember a name or atleast it'll sound familiar but I don't ever even recall having a conversation with this man;/
I'm awaiting his response or for him to log in so I can t get answers hopefully!!!!
This is my second false review, really annoys me when I've been attempting to keep my reputation up to par��
OP, If you look Chung pretty much called his hand on this. He put in the review that he did a video. That should be pretty easy for someone to verify. Originally Posted by alaine

Sure hope so..tsk tsk
  • grean
  • 12-22-2016, 12:23 PM
I doubt it
I usually always will atleast remember a name or atleast it'll sound familiar but I don't ever even recall having a conversation with this man;/
I'm awaiting his response or for him to log in so I can t get answers hopefully!!!!
This is my second false review, really annoys me when I've been attempting to keep my reputation up to par�� Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
Who was your first false review posted by?
Ok sorry guys
Yes when he originally emailed me I didn't get his handle name which is rare! Must've been moving too fast lol but after him refreshing my memory I recall meeting him now, apologies for this mix up guys
Starting a bunch of effin drama over a yes review. Lol. Can only imagine if it was a no. JK.

I had the reverse happen when i was veryy young. I saw a provider darkeyednurse and she lied and said she didnt see me. Her lussy stank so bad i was gagging. Anyways she said she never saw me, i posted i had her address i could post if she liked and i got kicked off aspd with over 80 reviews lost. I was young and dumb and sidnt think b4 i said that.
Ok I'm sure some of you guys can barely remember the name of some providers you've seen. It was an honest mistake that I questioned and figured out without any drama indeed
And quite frankly after my first "no review" awhile back I'm extra cautious msine mistake And I apologized on both ends so need to twist your drawers up babes!