Am I the only one that gets aroused in the hardware store?

You're not the only one. The girl mentioned in my signature line... for our first date i asked her if she wanted me to bring her something special (was supposed to just be a dinner and convo date)... she asked if i would mind stopping by the industrial fasteners aisle at home depot on my way to her place. Shit! I really do miss her. And petsmart??? Havent been there since i lost my dog, but the collar assortment aisle always did add to date night.
I actually bought a dog collar from the Harley D store....I wear it like a choker(no I am not into the being collared by a dom kinda play) ..I wear it mostly for my SO when we go honkeytonking.I luv wearing it for jewelry purposes..lol
It's the rope aisle that makes me crazy.
Horse supply stores.
My subs make all of my custom things.
A welder comes in REALLY handy at times.
...and vendor fairs are insanely good when it is time to replace my electrical toys
Yummy!♥
  • thegj
  • 06-24-2017, 04:33 PM
If your sub is afraid to be out in public- then the buildings for sale at Home Depot or Lowes can be a great place to push there boundaries. It works best to tour the store and have them thinking kinky and then after a small restraint oriented purchase start pretending to look at the buildings. No one ever comes out to talk to you- ok they did once- find a building with a beam- blindfold the sub and remove various clothing items- quivering may occur- and, of course, you have to say "Be quiet- someone is walking by" when no one is anywhere around. The training period can last from 10 to 60 minutes. What fun with a flogger in one and a vibrating toy in the other hand.
Nope, youre not alone.. 😁
If your sub is afraid to be out in public- then the buildings for sale at Home Depot or Lowes can be a great place to push there boundaries. It works best to tour the store and have them thinking kinky and then after a small restraint oriented purchase start pretending to look at the buildings. No one ever comes out to talk to you- ok they did once- find a building with a beam- blindfold the sub and remove various clothing items- quivering may occur- and, of course, you have to say "Be quiet- someone is walking by" when no one is anywhere around. The training period can last from 10 to 60 minutes. What fun with a flogger in one and a vibrating toy in the other hand. Originally Posted by thegj
Oooh you wicked creative man! I like it!
I can see headlines now... Home Depot couple arrested for public display of bondage!!! Originally Posted by The Infamous One
You never know . That would make a kick ass TV ad . You could be standing in the middle of Home Depot in a pair of high heal boots . Of course you would be whipping the shit out of me, for not having your new windows installed yet.