Men Can Squirt Like Women! – Instruction Manual on how to squirt.

Men Can Squirt Like Women! – Instruction Manual on how to squirt.

This is one way that I found on the internet, it has happened to me with a special vibrator but very similar principles.

How it works:

This is how it works. It’s kind of like masturbating, but a bit different. The goal is to squirt, not to ejaculate. So this is what you do:

Step 1. Go in a private area.

Step 2. If you are uncircumcised, pull the foreskin all the way down with your left hand, and hold it there.

Step 3. Grab some hand lotion and apply it to your right hand and to the head of your penis.

Step 4. Place your right palm on the head of your penis.

Step 5. Masturbate like you normally would, but only work on the head of your penis.

Note: Do not stroke the lower part of the penis so you don’t accidentally ejaculate like you normally would.

Step 6. Rapidly move your palm (while wrapped around penis head) up and down. Only do this to the head of the penis.

Step 7. Do all the fantasizing you want to help speed up the process.

Step 8. You will feel like you have to pee. This is ok, women have the same impulse. Keep going with it, and don’t worry about the peeing feeling.

Step 9. And squirt! The feeling is awesome. You will squirt a clear liquid like a women’s squirt. Read below on how it should feel.

Note: It is very important to only work the head of the penis. Don’t work the shaft so you don’t accidentally ejaculate the regular way.

How it feels:

1. While rubbing the head of the penis, it will simply feel good being the head is a sensitive area.

2. Once you get closer to squirting, you will feel like you have to pee. This feeling will increase more and more as you get closer to squirting. Don’t worry about it, just keep stimulating the head of the penis.

3. Finally, when about the squirt, you will feel 2 things. You will feel like your peeing and an intense feeling of ecstasy. It will be a huge load that should contain little to no sperm. It should also be clear. This could get messy, so be careful where you squirt. But it will definitely be a huge load, and an intense feeling.

How does it taste?
Not really sure. It doesn’t have a powerful taste or anything. It kind of tastes like the fluid that comes from a woman’s vagina.

Hope this helps!
I think we talked about this happening to me in the national forum. I guess I should have posted it here. It was kinky,messy, wet fun. And your points are what it felt like. Luckily, I didn't have to masturbate, I had company.

Here's that thread
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=303329
The first time I was made to actually squirt was in Chicago at Sinsations in Leather April 2012. One of the presenters came up to our room with a $1000 industrial style massager and through pressure points and a similar but slightly different method made me squirt. I couldn't believe that I had made it through my whole life without ever knowing that a man could squirt "squirt juice" just like a women.
I have had a similar sensation from concentrating the pulsating shower head directly on the top side of the head of my penis.i have a detachable wand and can vary the distance till it feels the best and let it rip.i have to move the water quickly so I can see how much I squirt.i discovered this 30 years ago in my early teens.thanks teledyne water pic!!!
I agree you must focus on the head of the Cock, butt have found adding in prostate stimuli adds to the heightened sensations and increases the pleasure as well as the force for the stream you release when squirting......I have had it hit the ceiling drenching me, the client and the whole bed.....YUM.
I agree you must focus on the head of the Cock, butt have found adding in prostate stimuli adds to the heightened sensations and increases the pleasure as well as the force for the stream you release when squirting......I have had it hit the ceiling drenching me, the client and the whole bed.....YUM. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

lol--yep remember oninchshort and the "sheetless" bed I had to sleep in???

I too have experienced some of my clients squirting during prostate stimulation...it is cool!
  • TxKev
  • 11-09-2012, 04:30 PM

I too have experienced some of my clients squirting during prostate stimulation...it is cool! Originally Posted by DallasRain

Yes it is!!!
I agree you must focus on the head of the Cock, butt have found adding in prostate stimuli adds to the heightened sensations and increases the pleasure as well as the force for the stream you release when squirting......I have had it hit the ceiling drenching me, the client and the whole bed.....YUM. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

I too have experienced some of my clients squirting during prostate stimulation...it is cool! Originally Posted by DallasRain
You two work prostate play into everything Keep up the good work!
I never have squirted before, I've been told that I'm concentrating too much on the ejaculation and not enough on the mind sensations. I have experienced some climaxes that are much greater than normal through prostate massage, but that's probably for another thread.
I never have squirted before, I've been told that I'm concentrating too much on the ejaculation and not enough on the mind sensations. I have experienced some climaxes that are much greater than normal through prostate massage, but that's probably for another thread. Originally Posted by coochiemuncher

well dammit we gotta change that! lol
DR Your magic finger has given me the best climax I've ever had. It was that constant pressure in just the perfect spot. But still not close to squirting.
I love "squirting"! Been doing it in the shower for many, many years. But I always thought it was pee. LOL

Had a session once where she was stroking me and concentrated on my head...then I felt like I was going to cum but instead I squirted...A LOT!!! She and I thought it was pee!!! DOH!!!
Wow, I'm going to try this later when I get the chance. Might be an interesting sensation. I have had girls suck an orgasm out of me without my cock getting hard. I thought something was wrong but damn it felt good.
so does it feel as good as an orgasm? If not, then I guess it would be an interesting experience, but not much more...
Okay, I tried it, and it didn't work. All that happened was a huge shot of cum. Might need a second set of experienced hands. Ladies?