SLUT Wife

Ok this may sound strange but I am looking a middle age in her prime slut companion/wife. All needs and desires will be taken care of. You take care of me and I will do all for you. Must be ddf and real low on the drama crap. I am 47 6.4 bald man 240lbs and ok in the good looks department. I must say I have a over the top SEX drive. SOOOO what do ya say ladies any wife/companion true SLUTS interested or intrigued. BTW not the least bit on the jealous side and you shouldnt be either.
here we go...
What is Mercianna's phone number?
Ok this may sound strange but I am looking a middle age in her prime slut companion/wife. All needs and desires will be taken care of. You take care of me and I will do all for you. Must be ddf and real low on the drama crap. I am 47 6.4 bald man 240lbs and ok in the good looks department. I must say I have a over the top SEX drive. SOOOO what do ya say ladies any wife/companion true SLUTS interested or intrigued. BTW not the least bit on the jealous side and you shouldnt be either. Originally Posted by necbiter
little difficult to parse ....

are you looking for a middle aged woman to become your wife and be a slut?

or looking for a provider to be a slut companion/wife in role play?

or someone who already is a slut companion/wife to be one of the above roles?
^^^^^^^^ LMFAO. Classic!!
I hope he finds the PMS slut and menopausal wife.
Well at least he is a good looking guy.
God knows that helps when looking for a slut.
sugardaddy sites
i'm the dude disguised as a dude playing another dude..
I think Ratina may fit your bill, but the price is a little on the high side.
Sooooooo..you're a horny, middle-aged man looking to fuck another man's slut/wife so YOU can get off? Do I have that right? You're looking for some free cunt? Please let us know how that works out!
I am a slut wife who works with my slut husband!

LOL------just read my mmf and mfm reviews!HOTTER THAN HELL!!
<sigh>
little difficult to parse ....

are you looking for a middle aged woman to become your wife and be a slut?

or looking for a provider to be a slut companion/wife in role play?

or someone who already is a slut companion/wife to be one of the above roles? Originally Posted by pmdelites

LMAO