Total Shit This Fucking suck,s !!!!

So i went and checked on my dad friday and sat and talked with him at 3pm

Well he choked to death on a Egg at 830 pm .

Hard to believe a fucking egg killed him

RIP

POP,S

If you thought i was off the wall before now i have all his land houses what ever to deal with

Fucking great just what i needed

Anyway i loved the hell out of my DAD

I dont want one thing he had are owned .In this life you get what you have by earning it .

I get along with everybody mostly on here 2 .

But words of wisdom i,am now the land Baron of the midwest .

Anyone suggest a good charity???

I,am me- a non responsible fuck head not worth knowing so my ex acquaintance,s say .

Honestly the last thing in the world i want are would have is something i didnt earn are that came easy .

So bad you wouldnt even want me to have a name on a phone type of person .LMAO

[On a side note Lightning comes from the ground first ]

Start taking bets i bet i can piss away and give away his whole lifes work in 30 days .......If not i know some who would ----well

RIP DAD !!!
Sorry for your loss buddy
That sucks. Sorry for your loss. We put my mom in hospice a couple months ago so I will soon be dealing with a similar situation
So sorry for your loss sweety...I lost my dad 10 years ago...he was the bestest daddy in the world!

A couple great charities are St Jude and Ronald McDonald House
Sorry for your loss. Lost my Dad 3 years ago. If he owned farm ground you could always donate to the local county FFA. Good luck.
Sorry for your loss Slick. At least he didn't have to suffer for years laying in a hospital bed. I've seen it both ways. Going quick is hard on survivors but watching them die slowly is much worse.
Thank you everyone for the kind words.

It kinda weird when your growing up you think your dad is the toughest guy around and no way would anything ever happen to you if he was with you .

And a fucking egg killed him .
Sorry for your loss. I am not looking forward to that day when it comes. If this is farm ground, and your dad was in agriculture, I would suggest a scholarship fund to one or several of the Landgrant Universities in IA.
Sorry for your loss sweetie! It sucks! Lost my Dad as well! My thoughts are with you at this difficult time!
Sorry for your loss. I am not looking forward to that day when it comes. If this is farm ground, and your dad was in agriculture, I would suggest a scholarship fund to one or several of the Landgrant Universities in IA. Originally Posted by hermanhaspender
Thanks for the suggestions .

Dad,s property all lays inside the metro area .

I,am Just going throw one BIG party and the party will go on as long as the funds for it do .

Dad owned Bar,s and resturants and knew a butt load of people when i finalize the party plans i will simply post a link to the info .

Anyone is welcome to attend and since so many people will be there that were customers i dont know are prob remember it means you could attend and remain completely anonymous if you wanted 2

Dad would of loved nothing more than to have a big kegger cookout type party even though his services will be soon the Party of all parties is looking like march .

I would love it if it got so big we needed are own traffic detail so come one come all .

I will post where it can be found when it gets closer to the date .

thanks everyone
I just saw this, sorry for your loss. Damn that is hard. We are all here for you man.
Sorry for the loss, hope in time you can learn to live with the loss
Again so sorry for your loss Slick.

and being purely selfish you could donate some to my hobby fund. lol, just kidding my friend

Two things close to my heart to donate to are Juvenile Diabetes, what my Dad succumbed to 35 years ago and Ovarian Cancer Research at U of Iowa Hospitals. The reason why I am in the hobby is my wife is a survivor of it.
Thank,s to all those that replied .
I'm deeply sorry for such a huge loss.

Maybe donate to St. Jude or Wounded Warrior.

Truly sorry once again.