For Coffee And Blowjob Lovers

http://www.blackriflecoffee.com/coll...ant=7023547971

Zoom in on the label. BTB means "Better Than A Blowjob" roast. The customer reviews are funny. Black Rifle Coffee is a veteran owned, small batch roaster. All their coffees have funny names and definitions, mostly military or shooting related. A lot are sold out right now because they have been getting National attention. But you can get an email notification when they're back in stock.
I can't wait to see if the SO notices the name. She'll probably say, "Oh, I can just buy you this coffee and never blow you again." Like she does anyway.
Love my coffee. NO way coffee is ever better than a blow job.
coffee and blowjobs...sounds like breakfast!!
Sounds like a great way to start any day
coffee and blowjobs...sounds like breakfast!! Originally Posted by JocelynJohnsin
So showing up at your door with Starbucks and my pants around my ankles would be a good choice?
I thought that was common knowledge !! It's the easiest way to get me out of bed !
I thought that was common knowledge !! It's the easiest way to get me out of bed ! Originally Posted by JocelynJohnsin

"Note to self"
Joe Dimaggio was Mr Coffee for a reason ...
Love coffee and blow jobs equally!!! Coffee is life, never got both at at same time. That would be a beautiful start to the day