Ads in COED will be removed

Ads have never been allowed in coed or the sandbox. Such ads will be removed.

There will be no more ads or bio pages

Also, signature lines will need to be purged of links and of advertising info

as we get more info, more will be passed on
That was not an ad it was my CONTACT INFO
Thank you for being fair to the rest of us that didn't feel the need to start a Blatant Ad in coed Ike

Enjoy the rest of your Labor Day!
READING is fundamental
Are there taint photos in that reading material?
READING is fundamental Originally Posted by Kylie Nicole
If reading is fundamental, why do you still have a signature with your rates, availability & web link?

Remember, reading is fundamental
Remember, taint connects and not divides ...
That was not an ad it was my CONTACT INFO Originally Posted by Kylie Nicole

Smh ����♀️����♀️����♀️
...common sense.....the reason people have such in their signature is because it is ridiculous to have to send rates or discuss rates with each and every person that contacts you that actually makes imthis more illegal and puts the ladies in harms way.....it simply being visible in your signature line however doesnt not do that. From coast to coast a listed donation is not enough to bust you but quoting it is.
secondly it's the only place this site allows people to put it. Pretending to worry about the ladies but actually every move the site as made is to protect itself legally not the ladies at all.
thirdly if you're discussing open rates with each person that contacts you you might want to stop.
If reading is fundamental, why do you still have a signature with your rates, availability & web link?

Remember, reading is fundamental Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Ike, I don't believe that your post was "RED" enough. Maybe a different color this time?

The Thirst Is Real...
The guidelines state what the new rules were concerning signatures. Consider this a Grace period, for if we have to edit signatures we may as well ban the girls who won't change them as well.
HAHAHAHHAHAH
Ike, I don't believe that your post was "RED" enough. Maybe a different color this time? Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Right. Maybe red with some little drops of blood dripping off of the letters.

Pretty soon Eccie is going to have to shut everyones signature off because a hand full of dense hookers wouldn't follow the new rules.

Then they'll bitch that "eccie" took away their signatures too!

Conform or get gone. This is, and always has been, a free board for ladies. If you're smart, the benefits still outweigh the negatives.