Review: (Netherlands) How Much Is That Girl In The Window? (Tineke, Amsterdam)

Date: May 18, 2011
Name: Tineke (pronounced TEEN-ih-kuh)
Contact Info: -
URL / Website: -
General Area: Dollebegijnensteeg, 3rd Window on the Left
Activities: NE,HJ,CBJ,CFS/Mish
Session Length: 30 min
Fee: 50 Euro
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: Tall leggy blonde, Perfect Ten, albeit man-made. Just perfect. Sort of a V tatt on the back. A young looking 31 year old Dutch girl.
Recommendation: Yes
30 min is usually 100 so she was being nice. I only mention this in case other folks get the wrong idea. Standard going rate is 50 for each 15 minutes, and many give a higher quality session if you go for at least 100.

Tineke is one of the very few who actually post at http://ignatzmice.com
artist3000, you are partially correct. I mistakenly put 30 min, when it is actually 20 min

I have found that 50e/20min is the 'standard' (not 15), and other sites report this as well. (As another stop on my "tour" will also later report.)

Although anything is negotiable.

Thanks for helping to keep the report accurate.
Don't ya just luv to window shop?

It's a bidness.

Nice report,

SF
Thanks for the golden tip, it was an incredible experience!!! I paid 100 euro for an hour, a almost perfect physical appearance and a great lady throughout!!
Warmly recommended
The 20 minutes versus 15 minute thing varies over time. With the weak economy over the last few years girls the 50 euro amount has stuck but the amount of time has loosened a bit. The rule of thumb used to be that the amount of time *stated* will be 15 minutes, and some girls will be very strict about that while others will usually slide to 20 minutes without complaint.

The point where the 50 euros for 15 minutes starts to become a stronger rule is when you start buying more time. I know of one girl who will give you 20 minutes as multiples, i.e. 150 for an hour. Some can be negotiated to that point. But the vast majority will quote 100 for a half hour and 200 for an hour.
That sounds about right. When I was starting off I used to try the 50 EUR for 15 minutes, but found most girls attempted to upsell right away, or the service sucked. So I just found that if you pay (most) at least 150 EUR up front, tell them what you want, and then do it, it's a much more enjoyable experience.