ADS- Columbia at its best..Ivanka

I went in last Friday and was greeted by Ivank. She has beautiful bronze skin, a pretty face and a nice young looking body. She was very sweet from the start. She made me feel comfortable the entire time, she was very sensual and nice. She performed great on the CBJ, CG and K9. On the CG she was all about the physical contact staying chest to chest with me and allowing me to kiss all over her chest and neck, while making some soft sexy noises. The best was on the K9 where after going for a bit. It seemed like she was really getting into it. I was liking it but I wasn't 100%sure that it wasn't theatrics but then I felt that she was squirting and orgasmic. This turned me on so much that I popped at that moment. I know I paid to much but I was really horny going in and and she assured me that I was going to receive top level treatment. Which I feel like I did. She made it feel very intimate and sexy. She made me feel desired and to be honest, that's one of the main reasons why I'm visiting these places anyway since my wife doesn't handle her business.