Any luck with Slixa?

I haven't heard one good thing about these people since they became live. They keep sending me these emails saying they are giving more time to the ladies who signed up early......... etc. After the last email they sent, I requested to be removed.
So my question is, ladies and gentlemen all, what has been YOUR experience with them?
I looked at it. Just something about it I don't like. I have no plans to re-visit it.
Same experience here with the "extensions", Nicolet. This has been asked a few other places including some Provider Only boards. There is only one person I know of who claims to have gotten business from the site, but none of the other ladies seem to have success with them.
The other ladies i spoke with said the same thing. They have not received any business or inquiries from Slixa
yeah plus they wanna charge! NO THANKS!! I have had a lot of luck with ginaslittlesecret.com though and they DO charge but totally worth it IMHO
yeah plus they wanna charge! NO THANKS!! I have had a lot of luck with ginaslittlesecret.com though and they DO charge but totally worth it IMHO Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
Anywhere I can perv your pics is fine with me!

Love the new showcase!
Anywhere I can perv your pics is fine with me!

Love the new showcase! Originally Posted by mojojo213
thanks sexy! i JUST got them tonight
mojojo213, you take one lovely foot, I'll take the other, and we can meet in the middle! I'm willing to share!
I don't have any successes to report regarding Slixa yet either. So far, it's not costing me anything so I'll give it a go until it does.
That seems to be the concensus, I probably should have left my profile up, but.....
I wouldnt make it one of my main advertising places but I have gotten a FEW clients from there, nothing major though.
mojojo213, you take one lovely foot, I'll take the other, and we can meet in the middle! I'm willing to share! Originally Posted by Nicolet
I'm not willing to share, I want all of that! lol
Will it be known when a new site compatible with eccie is released.

Like when the switch from ASPD to eccie occurred?
Toot Toot....The "NEW" Premier VIP Companion Directory Gina's Little Secret has the pleasure to count Ms. Alyssa Nicole as one of her own.
Unfortunately for some, it's not an open directory, there are minimum requirements to be met.
Anyone interested email ginaslittlesecret@gmail.com

Taking Over the World One VIP Companion at A Time
Thanx
Team Misfit

I haven't heard one good thing about these people since they became live. They keep sending me these emails saying they are giving more time to the ladies who signed up early......... etc. After the last email they sent, I requested to be removed.
So my question is, ladies and gentlemen all, what has been YOUR experience with them? Originally Posted by Nicolet
I looked at it. Just something about it I don't like. I have no plans to re-visit it. Originally Posted by TheSearcher
Same experience here with the "extensions", Nicolet. This has been asked a few other places including some Provider Only boards. There is only one person I know of who claims to have gotten business from the site, but none of the other ladies seem to have success with them.
Originally Posted by Lovelyelle_01
The other ladies i spoke with said the same thing. They have not received any business or inquiries from Slixa Originally Posted by PofDenver
yeah plus they wanna charge! NO THANKS!! I have had a lot of luck with ginaslittlesecret.com though and they DO charge but totally worth it IMHO Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
got tired of it popping up on my screen
added it to adblocker