Female Condoms

This goes out to all, male and female.
The female condom.
Have you tried them? Do you use them regularly? How do they compare to a standard condom? Is the sensation more or less enhanced for you? Are they worth it?
Love them!! If you dont go cheap and actually buy quality ones.. and if your anatomy (females) is normal...and if inserted correctly... They dont hurt and dont feel like doing a walmart bag..and the closest thing to feeling like BB. I tend to use them with the guys who cant maintain erection with reg covers
Love them!! If you dont go cheap and actually buy quality ones.. and if your anatomy (females) is normal...and if inserted correctly... They dont hurt and dont feel like doing a walmart bag..and the closest thing to feeling like BB. I tend to use them with the guys who cant maintain erection with reg covers Originally Posted by Devon Derriere
Thank you Devon.
Are quality ones readily available? Drug stores, supermarkets etc. Some of us hobbyists find it difficult to impossible to risk home delivery.
Walgreens or most drug stores...if you go there then get these

I've tried them: Like Tony The Tiger says, "They're Great!"
I tried them once with a date, he brought them and did the insertion. I do recommend them as well.
I tried them once with a date, he brought them and did the insertion. I do recommend them as well. Originally Posted by HotCougarMilf

yea..i have to have them help with insert.. my arms are not long enough and im not coordinated enough to get it in correctly.. its just easier if they assist... its not the sexiest of things...the FC nor insertion... but well worth it
I see one regular provider who uses them. I like them, personally; they feel great, and the little routine she goes thru when she gets things arranged and gives that little nod is very sexy. I also like to watch her put them in from up close (I'm such a perv). And it's very quick going from a BBBJ to insertion, which is fun.

They do take a little more time to cover up than the male version, and they will squeak if not lubed sufficiently.

Two thumbs up!
Thanks for the responses.

One problem with condoms is the lack of heat transfer. Is this still so with the female condom? Are they thin enough to provide sensation while maintaining strength?
the ones i told u to get are tough but thin... and the guys say it feels exactly like BB. You can still feel the warm pulsating when i get off
I am also a big fan of the female condom. I live in the midwest and have never found them at Walgreens as suggested by another poster. Have also checked at CVS, also a no go.
I have had the best luck finding them at adult stores. I know you can get them by mail order but that is not an option for me.
I am also a big fan of the female condom. I live in the midwest and have never found them at Walgreens as suggested by another poster. Have also checked at CVS, also a no go.
I have had the best luck finding them at adult stores. I know you can get them by mail order but that is not an option for me. Originally Posted by grayturner

i order mine from walgreens.com

http://www.walgreens.com/search/resu...emale%20Condom
Love female condims and usually order them online
I've never used them but I would be willing to try. Need a willing partner, Marshpirate? I'll buy if you fly!