Manscaping...

Hey guys!
I am not sure about other ladies but if you LOVE to get a great blow job, nice smooth skin wins over hairy every time.
I am the type of Provider who loves to preform oral giving equal time to the cock and the balls, but...if you are hairy...the pleasure is decreased.
Trying to cough up a hair ball afterwards is not fun!
Just sayin~
SL
Sexi, I find it much cleaner, and much more stimulating to be totally free of hair down there...my ATF told me that may balls after shaving felt like soft velvet. Since then, I shave daily, and just leave a tiny patch at the top of my penis closely cropped, to avoid any "hairball" incidents.
I used to "manscape" but it looked kind of dumb to me and apparently the ladies still didn't like it. Now I just do the whole thing, my ATF said it was hot so that's good enough reason to keep doing it.
Agreed! Nice smooth balls please :-)
Since I began in the hobby I keep the balls smooth and the rest clipped close.I know I enjoy a shaved kitty and figured the ladies might like the same!
Use duct tape. Works like a charm every time.
I try to keep things trimmed down there, but never went the whole shaved look. Too afraid of nicking the balls.
I HATE the look of it all being shaved, but there's no denying it prevents any awkward moment that cause you to pause the session in the middle of fun just to fish for a hair in your throat (ick)
I like my men's privates to be totally bald. Getting hair up my nose and stuck between my teeth isn't pleasant for me.
But the dental community hardily endorses flossing ...
But the dental community hardily endorses flossing ... Originally Posted by pyramider
you are retarded! unoriginal and NOT funny!
PMSing?
I've seen then request from providers often enough that I finally put myself under razor, and found I really liked being slick. It seemed to impress the lady I was seeing the next day too!