Breaking the barrier with LMT

• gmd33
  • 12-28-2021, 12:43 PM
I love a good massage. I found a local therapist to help me get through some lower back pain/sciatica issues. She's kind of cute, pretty quiet, and even a bit awkward, but gives a wonderful massage. She drapes with a full sheet but after a few visits she left my butt fully uncovered. While working on the leg the draping wasn't tucked and left me exposed and got me throbbing pretty good. Tried to maintain it for the flip but things calmed down. I always moan a little and tell her that feels good as she gets closer to the crotch but she never goes any further. She had an office but now works out of her home in Dsm. Rates are super cheap if you pre-buy a package of three sessions. So my question is how to be subtle and cross that line w/o being overtly direct with her and make for an awkward moment. She always starts each session asking if there are any areas I would like her to focus on....which invites the opportunity, but I just don't want to push my luck with her.

What say you guys?
Would you care if you lost her as a therapist? If not, wait till the last visit in a three visit package and be direct and blunt. Make sure she knows you are not affiliated with LE. What’s the worst that can happen, she might call you a dirty old man. Hell you already knew that! Lol.
Perfect advice les123 ! I would have mentioned the same.

Would you care if you lost her as a therapist? If not, wait till the last visit in a three visit package and be direct and blunt. Make sure she knows you are not affiliated with LE. What’s the worst that can happen, she might call you a dirty old man. Hell you already knew that! Lol. Originally Posted by les123
Perhaps you should share the info with us and we can TOFTT and let you know.
  • Honk
  • 12-28-2021, 08:36 PM
Don’t be blunt or ask for anything, just try to keep a hardon once you flip. Look at her face to see reactions or lack thereof. It’s a slow play but if she’s friendly, it might work!
  • Honk
  • 12-28-2021, 08:38 PM
Also, try and slowly spread your legs a little as she’s working your thighs & glutes. I’ve done it at AMPs that aren’t open about extras. Your legs move apart and if you’re hard, your dick & balls kinda get exposed.
Need info on this lady!
So for OP's LMT, should I start a betting pool on which brand of mace she has?
Ok, I couldn't resist that.

I'll note that all straight up massage folks ask the same q of "where".
  • gmd33
  • 12-29-2021, 12:41 PM
Is it her?
https://des-moines.skipthegames.com/...y/365835062216 Originally Posted by samedifference

No...not her. I recently spoke with her on the phone, I passed on her, though, for various reasons. Her rate is 80/hr plus tip...and hj only so I've heard.

Lady I use is in late 20s early 30's...and like I mentioned, a bit quirky. Much like Maddy was....not in a bad way.

I have one more session in a few weeks, so may mention upper thighs and groin when she asks the question....or light touch.

I will share her website with a couple of regulars who I know on this board that want to try their luck, but I don't want to inundate her with a bunch of pervy old guys...lol. She really is a sweet young lady.
No...not her. I recently spoke with her on the phone, I passed on her, though, for various reasons. Her rate is 80/hr plus tip...and hj only so I've heard.

Lady I use is in late 20s early 30's...and like I mentioned, a bit quirky. Much like Maddy was....not in a bad way.

I have one more session in a few weeks, so may mention upper thighs and groin when she asks the question....or light touch.

I will share her website with a couple of regulars who I know on this board that want to try their luck, but I don't want to inundate her with a bunch of pervy old guys...lol. She really is a sweet young lady. Originally Posted by gmd33
I have found a few pots of gold in the LMT rainbow and for sure keep her trust but NOT sending other guys her way unless she asks for that kind of exposure. One of my best sessions was years ago I had a work trip and scouted some LMT wanted a good massage more than anything. Really pretty dark skin milf early 30's we text back and forth a bit then a call to set up the session. I sent out a couple of hints and she nipped it quick letting me know she was 'hands only' but made it clear I would be happy in the end. Ok no sex. When we got to the flip and I had given her some compliments on her massage and her pretty smile soon as I lifted the towel up she could see how hard I was a nice sensual dirty talk two hand slow stroke finished me off. When I jokes that if she could touch me I should at least see her C cups so halfway through lifted her top and sports bra up I got to explore some nice naturals. I think the hour was $55 and I gave her $100 she seemed very happy.

Talk to this girl let her know you are aroused and would like a complete rub. Maybe ask if she minds that you finish yourself off after the flip would she be ok watching. You might get lucky and if you are respectful won't ruin a good thing.
Like Ninja says, don’t share her until you’re done exploring options with her.