Beware Kandy

TOFTHT today. Beware Kandy and her Pimp will rob you.

https://waterloo.skipthegames.com/fe...y/339905023222
Sorry that happened to you, hope you're okay. It's tough out here in the sticks where providers don't have a lot of reviews. Thank you for your input to this forum.
I'm thinking the usage of the definition TOFTT can be split into two definitions, with the second def being: Mine Sweeper "MS"
Sucks that it happened, but I feel like you're always gonna be rolling the dice if STG is your main source.
What shocked me was I had seen her twice about two weeks apart a couple months ago. She told me she was from Chicago and on probation, nothing major as far as charges, just couldn't leave the Waterloo area and was working at Tyson. She was pretty good in bed. She told me she was looking for a Sugar Daddy. She thought she had one, a trucker who was going to spend $800/month on her and she would service him when needed. But that lasted a month. I told her I wasn't interested but that was at the first session. Got to admit I was a little scared when the pimp appeared in the bedroom doorway. Fastest I've ever gotten dressed. I was down to my Hanes!