FREE ASSANGE!

He didn't like cats?
wonder what happened to assange's cat?
  • Tiny
  • 04-17-2023, 10:13 AM
I agree. I might not have before seeing the video. This sounds like a First Amendment (freedom of the press) issue. Assange jumped through hoops to redact documents to protect the innocent and the vulnerable. But Wikileaks efforts were hijacked by the Guardian and Cryptome.

He pissed off The Man and so he will pay for it.

Good link, thanks.
Tiny. They have ya man. You watch enough wackos on YouTube and you’ll start believing anything. You’re headed down the if it’s on the internet it must be true system of belief. Save yourself Tiny.
  • Tiny
  • 04-17-2023, 06:04 PM
Tiny. They have ya man. You watch enough wackos on YouTube and you’ll start believing anything. You’re headed down the if it’s on the internet it must be true system of belief. Save yourself Tiny. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
I'm no Julian Assange expert, but he strongly believe in basic freedoms, transparency in government, and other Libertarian principles. On the other hand, he may have wittingly or unwittingly served Russian interests from time to time. Thus, the Neocon wing of the Democratic Party, the CIA, and some Republicans like Mike Pompeo and Lindsay Graham would dearly love to do him in.

In any event he's a classical liberal, like me.

And I still have hope for you Blackman. You can be a classical liberal too! Just do it, your IQ will go up 10 points, minimum!

https://reason.com/2014/06/13/are-co...than-liberals/

Are Conservatives Dumber Than Liberals?

It depends on how you define "conservative." The research shows classical liberals/libertarians are smartest of all.
Lol. Ten more IQ points and I’ll be one of the smartest folks in Mensa.
  • Tiny
  • 04-17-2023, 08:08 PM
Lol. Ten more IQ points and I’ll be one of the smartest folks in Mensa. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Convert to Classical Liberalism and we’ll make you a member of the Triple Nine Society. You can hang with Julian and me! And Julian can set you up with more Swedish hotties than you can shake a stick at when he gets out of the clinker!
I'm no Julian Assange expert, but he strongly believe in basic freedoms, transparency in government, and other Libertarian principles. On the other hand, he may have wittingly or unwittingly served Russian interests from time to time. Thus, the Neocon wing of the Democratic Party, the CIA, and some Republicans like Mike Pompeo and Lindsay Graham would dearly love to do him in.

In any event he's a classical liberal, like me.

And I still have hope for you Blackman. You can be a classical liberal too! Just do it, your IQ will go up 10 points, minimum!

https://reason.com/2014/06/13/are-co...than-liberals/

Are Conservatives Dumber Than Liberals?

It depends on how you define "conservative." The research shows classical liberals/libertarians are smartest of all.
Originally Posted by Tiny
they may be smart but lack common sense