Christmas Lights

Hey, there's only 13 fucking days left till Christmas!

Back to the topic, has anyone seen neighborhoods with a lot of Christmas lights this year? The pickings seem to be rather slim this year, especially in terms of neighborhoods where there are a lot of different houses with lights.

I know the 37th street display is mostly gone, and the Zilker display is too crowded to be of much interest to me.
It's not a neighborhood full of lights, but the most impressive oak tree full of lights I've ever seen at a private residence is on balcones drive between 35th and mount bonnell drive
A few years ago I hit up some of the smaller towns in the Hill Country that were all lit up. There were some cool places to go, if you feel like making the drive.
I think it would be cool if they had a train ride that had a holiday display of lights. I wonder if the one in Round Rock or Cedar Park does?
A few years ago I hit up some of the smaller towns in the Hill Country that were all lit up. There were some cool places to go, if you feel like making the drive. Originally Posted by Jane Doe
Great idea. I may do that.

ft hood has "nature in lights"
5 miles of xmas lights and a santas workshop right in the middle of it all with gift shops santa and hot chocolate
There's a huge display on Duval Rd, between 183 & Mopac. Noticed it last night, but was going by too fast to appreciate it.
There is a timed-to-music display at the corner of Millwright and Woodland Village, but haven't been by at night to see it.
And for those who don't mind traveling a bit and what something a bit more old-fashioned, there's the Ledbetter Christmas Lane of Lights (http://www.ledbetterschristmaslaneoflights.com). I've seen the lights for years, because it is along 290, but I've never taken the hay ride.
ft hood has "nature in lights"
5 miles of xmas lights and a santas workshop right in the middle of it all with gift shops santa and hot chocolate Originally Posted by knotty man
You had me at hot chocolate
Go check out Anna court , cedar park, you might like