Please Delete My Account ASAP!!

Sadly I'm needing to leave the hobby because it has started to cause some problems in my personal life. If yall could please delete all my posts and anything to do with my account so there is no way of anyone being able to trace it back to me, I would greatly appreciate it. This has been an experience and was fun while it lasted but like I said its time for me to go...
You were definitely on my radar to come visit I've never met you but I know will miss you
Would you want your account "guested" or "disabled"?

Guested = all of your showcase information will disappear.

Disabled = You can come back at a later date.

Note: We cannot delete your reviews and posts. We are not allowed to do that.
NO!!!!!
That sucks
Well that was quick, welcome back.
YEA!!!

Life is good once again!
Would you want your account "guested" or "disabled"?

Guested = all of your showcase information will disappear.

Disabled = You can come back at a later date.

Note: We cannot delete your reviews and posts. We are not allowed to do that. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
If I disabled my account how long will it took for a Mod or Eccie to reactivate my account. thank you very much in advance
Azabella are you asking how long it takes to deactivate your account once you request it?

Or are you asking how long it would take to REactivate your account if you disable it and then later want to come back?

Anyway, the answer to both is the same.

24-48 hours at the most but often sooner.

Hope that helps.
Azabella are you asking how long it takes to deactivate your account once you request it?

Or are you asking how long it would take to REactivate your account if you disable it and then later want to come back?

Anyway, the answer to both is the same.

24-48 hours at the most but often sooner.

Hope that helps.
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
you can't deny it my purple hippo you have been around Hispanic women all your life if you were able to understand what I was asking

Thank you
You answered both ... No more questions lol I'm doing better asking a million questions lol

Have a wonderful Sunday