SNATCH

What happened to this thread?
whores that couldn't follow rules abused it to the point everyone vomited

so the mods moved it to modville to prevent further burning of eyes and heaving
whores that couldn't follow rules abused it to the point everyone vomited

so the mods moved it to modville to prevent further burning of eyes and heaving Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
This^

Houston like Dallas does not have one. It's been tried and failed miserably.
Lol yep, that pretty much sums it up. Been there, done that, no plans to do it again.
so the mods moved it to modville to prevent further burning of eyes and heaving Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Actually, it's still in the Request-ISO forum for all to see...some asshole closed it though, I wonder who would do such a thing
Ok so now where do we post at
Actually, it's still in the Request-ISO forum for all to see...some asshole closed it though, I wonder who would do such a thing Originally Posted by DickEmDown
i looked for it stickied....but it wasn't worth searching.

well....if one hasn't read it....it be worth a search.

easy easy to find it would be to search posts by BW. Seems she chronically had four or five cancellations per day.
Ok so now where do we post at Originally Posted by Nina Marie
The P411 has an Available Now feature.

Guess whether the hooktards behave any better on it than they did on the Ick.

Oh I don't know, why not try the weekly post in the provider ad forums and weeekend forums?
If you are wondering where to post a "short notice availability" Ad in Houston, there isn't a thread for you to post such an ad in Houston.

As Spice said, you can post in the Provider Ad forum once every 7 days and you can post in the Weekend Lineup forum once from Thurs 6am - Sun 9pm.
If you are wondering where to post a "short notice availability" Ad in Houston, there isn't a thread for you to post such an ad in Houston.

As Spice said, you can post in the Provider Ad forum once every 7 days and you can post in the Weekend Lineup forum once from Thurs 6am - Sun 9pm. Originally Posted by DickEmDown
I do post is the provider ad forum and the weekend lineup but was looking for the short notice thread.
I do post is the provider ad forum and the weekend lineup but was looking for the short notice thread. Originally Posted by Nina Marie
Hence, why I said...there isn't a thread like that anymore...

This post should give you a few examples of why it didn't work...