He's making a list! He's checking it twice... Gonna find out who's naughty or nice.... Santa Bonn is cumming to town!

I think some of you folks are sitting back and thinking about that old adage regarding not saying something ABOUT someone you wouldn't say TO him.....

Bonn11 is probably reading up the private areas and RTMs that exist in the staff and ladies infoshare areas..... forming opinions about those that formed opinions about him without ever taking a minute to know him.....

Very entertaining the way the rats are scrambling!
Originally posted by Whispers -Bonn11 is probably reading up the private areas and RTMs that exist in the staff and ladies infoshare areas..... forming opinions about those that formed opinions about him without ever taking a minute to know him.....
That's what I did. Although I'm sure Bonn's are more colorful. he just needs to learn to deflect those bullets with his magic bracelets and he'll do just fine.

wait wait wait just a minute, they give you magic bracelets when you become a mod. i knew it.........
wait wait wait just a minute, they give you magic bracelets when you become a mod. i knew it......... Originally Posted by johnnyglaze
Just one of many perks!

Attachment 364701
Do they sell those bracelets on the side?
SANTA BONN IS CUMING TO TOWN
You better watch out
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Bonn is coming to town

He's making a list of GREEK chicks
And checking it twice to look for TS’S
Gonna find out who does GREEK tonight

He sees you when you're sleeping
He’ll drill you before you're awake
He knows if it feels bad or good
So be good for goodness sake!

He’ll lube up real good
He’ll drive his 11 till he’s in heaven
He’ll bring you a cookie if it hurts
And you get to eat it while he squirts

O! You better watch out!
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why

I'm working on Jingle Balls Deep... stay tuned!
Don't quit the day job, SL. Or whatever it is you do. (Oh, this is what you do? Hmm.)
Lol you guys are hilarious some times.
Don't quit the day job, SL. Or whatever it is you do. (Oh, this is what you do? Hmm.) Originally Posted by inspector farquar
Full Time Man Whore..... you?
Amateur Sleuth
Amateur Sleuth Originally Posted by inspector farquar
Sleuth or Slut?
Sleuth or Slut? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Why not both?
Why not both? Originally Posted by Simon Riley
Good point!
Lol you guys are hilarious some times. Originally Posted by Naughty_Jezabelle
Sometimes yes! Most of the time NOT!!!!!!!!
Since the question has been raised....

Actually, the San Antonio Social Committee has not yet decided if there will be an official, or, for that matter, an unofficial Santa Claus at this year's "XXX my ASS" gathering.

However, there will be many, many Santa's helpers, mainly of the female persuasion, in and (hopefully) out of costume. There may (or may not) be

--- costume contests
--- Sexual Olympics competitions
--- Poetry reading
--- White Reindeer gift exchanges
--- Door prizes

But there will be a whole lot of people enjoying the holiday spirit(s) and engaging in Social Intercourse.

The official committee planning is to replicate the 2014 Hollow Weenie (w/ RW air conditioning or clothing optional options) celebration.

More details are forthcoming via PM and EM to folks on the active invite lists.