Valued Poster

Just curious as to how Bambino and BSer feel by the site referring to them as Valued Posters? Does it make them feel all warm and fuzzy?
No, Bambino prolly don't give a fuck what they call him, BSer though, I don't know. He prolly thinks it a fuckin understatement
  • BSer
  • 10-28-2013, 03:45 PM
Fuck valued poster status I need a title like "he who walks behind"
I just hope when the site starts referring to me as something other Gaining Momentum, they change it to Asshole Extraordinaire
Fuck valued poster status I need a title like "he who walks behind" Originally Posted by BSer
"he who walks behind a spinner and wipes wet shit from the back of her thighs"
BSer you're much younger than me but you're going about this "hobby" (bullshit) all wrong. You would love to know what I know and have going on. We dont have SO's so we got it made. Those with SO's are fucked. They have no choice, I will tell you what I know but it will cost you thousands. I'm a consultant, it's tax deductable.
BSer you're much younger than me but you're going about this "hobby" (bullshit) all wrong. You would love to know what I know and have going on. We dont have SO's so we got it made. Those with SO's are fucked. They have no choice, I will tell you what I know but it will cost you thousands. I'm a consultant, it's tax deductable. Originally Posted by jw4591

bser doesnt "hobby" his goal in life is to help young innocent young ladies fullfill their dreams and ambitions..................... ......
  • BSer
  • 10-28-2013, 06:34 PM
Chizzy is right, I am helping young ladies be all they can be

One day I will be sainted
bser doesnt "hobby" his goal in life is to help young innocent young ladies fullfill their dreams and ambitions..................... ...... Originally Posted by chizzy
Judging the results, he ain't very good at it.
Judging the results, he ain't very good at it. Originally Posted by bambino
Yea thats true. However I'm batting 5 for 5. I did good
Judging the results, he ain't very good at it. Originally Posted by bambino
My man, are you forgetting................... Never mind.
  • BSer
  • 10-28-2013, 07:01 PM
If I can house train just one of them, mission accomplished
If I can house train just one of them, mission accomplished Originally Posted by BSer
The cats are doing great.
There is good work being done at The No Ho Left Behind Foundation
Fuck valued poster status I need a title like "he who walks behind" Originally Posted by BSer
Yeah you're welcome for that one