I cant own this bad press! I am INNOCENT

So uh...how 'bout them Spurs? Originally Posted by Jellybeans
I have a thread for that. Lol.
FiftyShadesOfLatin, That's it? Come on bro try a bit harder...Is that the best you can do? There's a reason why this guy was "banned" off here by the mods..A no brainer! Seriously...

(I'm out) <3
All the insulting threads spammed all over?
  • JRod2
  • 09-25-2018, 02:51 PM
I stand with what I've said...

Fellas, don't put up with this WK and togetherness BS. What's wrong is wrong and that's why we have this information exchange forum.

As we latinos often say "Mucho Ojo" ✌️
It's a simple as this - you're not going to hear ANYTHING for awhile from someone who lifted $10K from someone. They will be too busy partying.
Too busy partying and counting the loot. Let’s stop being so damn nice. Fucking thief!!
You misinterpret my point. If she jacked the $$ she most likely wouldn't be on here trying to defend herself so soon.
I have seen this lady a few times in the distant past and, for various reasons, I will probably never see her again. But I am certainly not her WK. And I would never suspect her of ripping me off for 10K, and I don't for a minute think she did it to this guy. Bad Rap. She is a lot of things I don't particularly like, but she's not a thief.
I have seen this lady a few times in the distant past and, for various reasons, I will probably never see her again. But I am certainly not her WK. And I would never suspect her of ripping me off for 10K, and I don't for a minute think she did it to this guy. Bad Rap. She is a lot of things I don't particularly like, but she's not a thief. Originally Posted by NewandDifferent
Hey, noticed you just joined. Welcome aboard?
Innocent or not. She is a pass.
As this community knows, there no love lost between JB and I. However, rather than utilize this unfortunate situation to revive old feuds and hang on to bad vibes long since passed, I am breaking my silence here.

I don't believe for ONE SECOND she ripped this guy off. I was scheduled to see him, for an extended visit to his place, with a VERY large donation on the line. He began the communication coherantly, but as the day progressed, he became more and more unintelligible.

It was painfully obvious he was getting straight facked up, and on MORE than just that handle of Crown Royal. I was on my way to see him,
despite my spidey senses that this guy was obviously impaired- 5 hours is a LOT OF MONEY! As I was entering the Schertz area, en route to New Braunfels, he asked me to procure "Eccie unmentionables," and it was at that point that I finally got my head out of my ass and canceled the date.

This gent is obviously in need of a good 12 step program, sponsor and a detox. He broadcasts his possession of large amounts of cash, quote,
"leaves his door open, " and then becomes so grossly impaired he has not one iota of a clue what is going on in his universe. If this gent truly WAS relieved of 10k or whatever other valuables he claims are missing, JB didn't do it. Sadly, the folks that are are associated with Eccie unmentionables are without scruples and what I believe truly happened was one of his buddies, (or lack thereof) jacked him while he was in one of his blackouts. Naturally, as she was the last person he remembered seeing, the blame fell in her lap. This guy is a danger to providers.

Why am I, of all people, defending JB?
For one, it's professional courtesy. For another, my experience with this client was poor, and alert worthy but I don't bother with alerts as we have despicable providers who immediately show things we Post in our private areas to their ex-boyfriends and the alert becomes more venom for their daily repertoire.

Did I get a little bit of pleasure out of seeing all this at first? I'll be honest. Yes. But as time has progressed, I have watched this provider be bullied and this whole situation keep being bumped to the top of the page, and I can no longer keep quiet about it.

Sometimes, you simply have to push the bullshit aside, and stand up for what is right.

#teamjb

TC, please get some help. I would happily accompany you to a meeting, hun.

**cliffnote**
Yes, I struggle myself with substance abuse- and yes, the better part of the last year has seen me in a life or death battle with those demons. And I stand here today, I am clean, serene and on my way to a better scene.

As this community knows, there no love lost between JB and I. However, rather than utilize this unfortunate situation to revive old feuds and hang on to bad vibes long since passed, I am breaking my silence here. Originally Posted by strawberry skye
JB too?...uve sure have managed to burn a lot of bridges.

I don't believe for ONE SECOND she ripped this guy off.
why is that...were u there? or is ur better judgement just because the monger was getting hammered? or just ur speculation because of his request for “Eccie unmentionables”?? or maybe it was because u were there too, and were in on the alleged heist???

If this gent truly WAS relieved of 10k or whatever other valuables he claims are missing, JB didn't do it. Sadly, the folks that are are associated with Eccie unmentionables are without scruples
and on that note, the mongers choice in providers to call to his place...well, birds of a feather, flock together!

and what I believe truly happened was one of his buddies, (or lack thereof) jacked him while he was in one of his blackouts. Naturally, as she was the last person he remembered seeing, the blame fell in her lap
nice work there, Lt. Colombo!

Why am I, of all people, defending JB?
For one, it's professional courtesy.
professional courtesy...really? after 3-weeks?? not so convincing...

Did I get a little bit of pleasure out of seeing all this at first? I'll be honest. Yes. But as time has progressed, I have watched this provider be bullied and this whole situation keep being bumped to the top of the page, and I can no longer keep quiet about it.
just like how u couldn’t keep quiet about StephenASmith and ur convinced theory of who it truly was? not so correct there, Sherlock...

that almost seemed like an excuse to out something private about another provider...and yet that went unnoticed and unpunished.

Sometimes, you simply have to push the bullshit aside, and stand up for what is right.

#teamjb
plz...give us all a fukin break

**cliffnote**
Yes, I struggle myself with substance abuse-
and yes, my first thoughts were...the pot calling the kettle black. thanks for the “cliffnote” LMFAO!!!

You misinterpret my point. If she jacked the $$ she most likely wouldn't be on here trying to defend herself so soon. Originally Posted by Yoyoma
yeah, and criminals never return to the scene of their crimes and are always the most cooperative with police...
JB too?...uve sure have managed to burn a lot of bridges.

why is that...were u there? or is ur better judgement just because the monger was getting hammered? or just ur speculation because of his request for “Eccie unmentionables”?? or maybe it was because u were there too, and were in on the alleged heist???

and on that note, the mongers choice in providers to call to his place...well, birds of a feather, flock together!

nice work there, Lt. Colombo!

professional courtesy...really? after 3-weeks?? not so convincing...

just like how u couldn’t keep quiet about StephenASmith and ur convinced theory of who it truly was? not so correct there, Sherlock...

that almost seemed like an excuse to out something private about another provider...and yet that went unnoticed and unpunished.

plz...give us all a fukin break

and yes, my first thoughts were...the pot calling the kettle black. thanks for the “cliffnote” LMFAO!!!

yeah, and criminals never return to the scene of their crimes and are always the most cooperative with police... Originally Posted by HedonisticFool

������������������������ ����
Hahahahahahahahaha
I fucking love you!
+++++++++++++1
Yeah, Strawberry is all QUACK.

She seeks attention, and unfortunately one monger gives it to her.

She’s burnt bridges everywhere she farts.

This is just her venting.
Folks need to let this come to an end. Stop berating Strawberry and Jellybeans. Everyone move on.