FlynnFlammed

• WTF
  • 01-19-2019, 07:19 PM
Correct.

It's not that I have any particular or undue veneration for Flynn, I just believe that Odumbo's agents in the DOJ and FBI abusively and illegally used the power of their offices to violate the civil rights on an American citizen. It'll be a terrible miscarriage of justice and an erosion of public trust in this nation's laws and agencies to allow that abuse to stand unchallenged.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Trumps actions led to the FBI 's investigation.

The fucking guy got on stage and ask a foreign power to spy on his opponent in the election.

His people were having meeting with Russian interest throughout the election.

His campaign manger was giving sensitive data to foreign agents.

And Mike Flynn was pulling a Benedict Arnold on the Turkish military who had tried to overthrow the Turkish Muslim Dictator and got caught up in the wash....thank god.

The FBI was doing their job...their problem was....they had two crooked candidates!
  • WTF
  • 01-19-2019, 07:23 PM

You're notion that we are wrong has no foundation considering the investigation of the investigators is not yet at an end. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yea and after that yeilds no results you two will fall back on thrthe waiting for a pardon, excuse.

You two were wrong wrong wrong about Judge Sullivan. You both read way more into his order than there ever was....which I had tried to explain to the both of you at the time.
Yea and after that yeilds no results you two will fall back on thrthe waiting for a pardon, excuse.

You two were wrong wrong wrong about Judge Sullivan. You both read way more into his order than there ever was....which I had tried to explain to the both of you at the time.
Originally Posted by WTF
Judge Sullivan hasn't ruled on Flynn. More evidence has emerged about the illegality of the FISA warrants Comey used. And the investigation of the investigators is still ongoing. Flynn will be exonerated.

You two were wrong wrong wrong about Judge Sullivan. You both read way more into his order than there ever was....which I had tried to explain to the both of you at the time. Originally Posted by WTF
Another example of IB & LL not knowing their stuff. They are known for their colorful posts, showmanship, pictures and "deep insight" they provide for their far right buddies while their Court Jester the Dali Lama mimics there every word. They aren't known for their factual accuracy. They cant survive any real fact check. In other words, they don't know there stuff
Another example of IB & LL not knowing their stuff. They are known for their colorful posts, showmanship, pictures and "deep insight" they provide for their far right buddies while their Court Jester the Dali Lama mimics there every word. They aren't known for their factual accuracy. They cant survive any real fact check. In other words, they don't know there stuff Originally Posted by themystic
The investigation of the investigators who pilloried Flynn is still on-going, and no where can you factually repudiate that truth. Hence, it would be your remark that cannot survive a "fact check".
The investigation of the investigators who pilloried Flynn is still on-going, and no where can you factually repudiate that truth. Hence, it would be your remark that cannot survive a "fact check". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So basically you have as many years as it takes to have Flynn's name "cleared". Is this like the Death row inmates that are released after 20 years when DNA exonerates them?
Another example of IB & LL not knowing their stuff. They are known for their colorful posts, showmanship, pictures and "deep insight" they provide for their far right buddies while their Court Jester the Dali Lama mimics there every word. They aren't known for their factual accuracy. They cant survive any real fact check. In other words, they don't know there stuff Originally Posted by themystic

Congratulations. your post has been reported to ECCIE by the citizen's patrol.
Thank you valued poster.

BAHAAHAAAAAAA
So basically you have as many years as it takes to have Flynn's name "cleared". Is this like the Death row inmates that are released after 20 years when DNA exonerates them? Originally Posted by themystic
You've been hysterically screaming that Trump will be impeached for "Russian Collusion" via Mueller's UNCOMPLETED investigation for almost two years now. Hence, making a substantively better claim that Flynn be exonerated by an investigation -- given the extant evidence of government criminality by characters in the Odumbo administration -- that will clear Flynn by reason of the "fruit of the poisonous tree" doctrine and precedent in American jurisprudence is infinitely more probable.
Trumps actions led to the FBI 's investigation.

The fucking guy got on stage and ask a foreign power to spy on his opponent in the election.

His people were having meeting with Russian interest throughout the election.

His campaign manger was giving sensitive data to foreign agents.

And Mike Flynn was pulling a Benedict Arnold on the Turkish military who had tried to overthrow the Turkish Muslim Dictator and got caught up in the wash....thank god.

The FBI was doing their job...their problem was....they had bunch of crooked agents! Originally Posted by WTF

FTFY!
You've been hysterically screaming that Trump will be impeached for "Russian Collusion" via Mueller's UNCOMPLETED investigation for almost two years now. Hence, making a substantively better claim that Flynn be exonerated by an investigation -- given the extant evidence of government criminality by characters in the Odumbo administration -- that will clear Flynn by reason of the "fruit of the poisonous tree" doctrine and precedent in American jurisprudence is infinitely more probable. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

actcually, its 1 year. hes been posting here full time since last year.
actcually, its 1 year. hes been posting here full time since last year. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Given his record to date, do you honestly suspect that he wasn't one of those hysterically crying on election night in 2016?
Given his record to date, do you honestly suspect that he wasn't one of those hysterically crying on election night in 2016? Originally Posted by I B Hankering

i was partyin' like it was 1999 ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rblt2EtFfC4

BAHAAAAA
Given his record to date, do you honestly suspect that he wasn't one of those hysterically crying on election night in 2016? Originally Posted by I B Hankering

he prolly was, but I wouldn't know if his head exploded on that night.

Congratulations. your post has been reported to ECCIE by the citizen's patrol.
Thank you valued poster.

BAHAAHAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...793E&FORM=VIRE
i was partyin' like it was 1999 ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rblt2EtFfC4

BAHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yep. That was when the greatness of Bill Clinton was President. Party like its 1999! To bad that new guy that took over, Bush43, and the Saudis attacked us on US soil. The same Saudis IB wanted me to thank for lower gas prices a month ago