Tokyo full service recommendations?

Hello, I'm in Tokyo for a few weeks and I hope someone can give me some current excellent referrals for full service GFE with great oral skills, DT, CIM, NQNS?
For outcall
For outcall the usual big names such as THC you can't go wrong with.

Need to tip for services outside of the stuff that is legally allowed.

If you are looking for older ladies (40+) try Asian Mystique.

Many of the smaller shops are a hit and miss so beware unless the provider has been reviewed somewhere.
Thank you. What is THC? I prefer younger.
the active ingredient in cannabis

jk

it is hentaitokyo.com

They have some other places agencies / affiliations but they are basically the mcdonald of the sex trade there
Lol, thank you!
Just did some more research online.

Looks like the Tobita Shinchi area of Osaka is a good place to get full service
I had good luck with THC. Reviews to come
Going to visit next year so would love to hear your experience and how much it’ll cost to prepare
For one session budget around 30,000 to 50,000yen

Soapland there are many options from 30mins to full on 2 hour nuru nuru ( lotion play ) services.

Full service is included with soapland total but everything else you have to tip to get penetration
That’s good to know. How much is it usually for full service from the non soaplands places?
Around 15,000yen to 20,000yen for 30mins with no shower. Just fuck
It says several times on their website that vaginal penetration is not allowed. Is that not included in the appointment? Is that an extra fee?
That is just legal regulation as prostitution is technically still illegal in Japan.

The interpretation of this law is that you can't openly advertise full-service sex just like how indies ask for "donations" for payment.