Rosenstein Testimony: Conspiracy FACT

Rosenstein finally came clean. No evidence. He "knew" there was no evidence for two years. He didn't read the FISA warrants. If he knew now what he knew then he wouldn't have made some authorizations.

Hardly anything in MSM about this. Headlines dominated by consequences of a single event involving rogue cops and a career criminal. 3 years of constant "Russia, Russia, Russia" totally absolved with no apology.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/ar...ump-and-russia
The fucktard didn’t even write the scope memo for Mueller. Government work at its finest. Now, he and McCabe are calling each other liars. How delicious.
Which ones? I thought there were three. The declassified scope documented that I saw still had one name redacted. I wonder whose name that is.
It makes one wonder about the timing of the corona virus and riots. Seems they jumped the gun a bit though, November is still far away. God only knows what the next psyop will be.
Which ones? I thought there were three. The declassified scope documented that I saw still had one name redacted. I wonder whose name that is. Originally Posted by gnadfly

there were 4 fisa warrants. the last 3 weren't valid.