Sensual massage for girlfriend

She told me she has a fantasy of getting her frijole diddled while getting a massage. I told her I have a fantasy of watching her get diddled while getting a massage. Has to be a hot chick masseuse because she might still be diddlong while I go deep to punch the GF's cervix. Can't seem like I did research to find a masseuse because she'll figure out I'm a hobbyist. Need recommendations please, and thanks.
following
Not an encounter. Moved
Following!
Does she have any taint photos ? You know, for Pyramider. ...
The massage should focus on her taint. To a woman, nothing beats a good taint massage.
As an aspiring novice in the world of giants, it is what I thought it was. But I like medium.com’s comments on the taint:

“Beyond the social stigma, it’s also an area that many people just don’t consider to be worth their time — especially when, much like standing outside a Panda Express on a street full of five-star Asian restaurants, there are so many better options close by.

“They don’t call it the taint for nothing — it’s called the taint because t’ain’t your genitals and t’aint your asshole,” says sex and relationship coach Danielle Harel. “As a society, we’re so focused on body parts that are overtly sexual, many of our key erogenous zones get overlooked.””
I think you could find a provider who can fake it and pretend she's a massage therapist that you've not met before. I think there are some that could pull it off. Off the top of my head, perhaps Katrina could pull it off. She's bi-sexual, very personable, smart and could possibly "act" her way through it... Guys and girls alike seem to like her. (Be careful though, your SO may start seeing her separately on the down low...)

There may be others

Just a thought....

A'Man
She told me she has a fantasy of getting her frijole diddled while getting a massage. I told her I have a fantasy of watching her get diddled while getting a massage. Has to be a hot chick masseuse because she might still be diddlong while I go deep to punch the GF's cervix. Can't seem like I did research to find a masseuse because she'll figure out I'm a hobbyist. Need recommendations please, and thanks. Originally Posted by donkeypunch
I had the best massage yesterday oooohweeee babby!
Yes, there was frijole diddling
The best
Tell us about the taint action.
Tell us about the taint action. Originally Posted by pyramider
+1
I've had my tongue in that taint a few times.

With all the guys following this thread the Op might want to sell viewing tickets when he gets something planned.
I guess the OP is still In Search Of .....
Still searching.....
Try FetLife

Oh oops
My how things have changed
No more diddling or hoohaaing