Traveling

What are some basic rules to traveling? What places should I visit? Dallas is definitely on my list, I get a lot of messages from men there. Any other places near there should I visit?
Good luck in Dallas if you go!
Good luck in Dallas if you go! Originally Posted by Worldtravler
Is there something about Dallas I need to know about before I visit?
Look at the showcases for the Dallas area, there's only about 700 providers there and that's not counting the girls on BP.
Look at the showcases for the Dallas area, there's only about 700 providers there and that's not counting the girls on BP. Originally Posted by Worldtravler
Oh I already know, I have several people already interested. If I didn't have them, I wouldn't be visiting. they're all interested in daddy/daughter role play, how could I resist that kinda fun?! Id love to go and have a few daddies for the weekend (;
Yes u have to be a top notch whore to bank in Dallas.. U might wanna try areas with less providers Tht way u won't have so much competition taking ur money. I love Dallas. It's always great to me. But I'm an outstanding provider.
Haha, ok serenity (;
Hey beautiful, I can't wait to see you...Just mentally preparing myself for the drive to Searcy, lol....I'm in the Ft Smith/Tulsa area. I think you would do really well in Tulsa. It's a low threat environment as well. See you soon.
Hey beautiful, I can't wait to see you...Just mentally preparing myself for the drive to Searcy, lol....I'm in the Ft Smith/Tulsa area. I think you would do really well in Tulsa. It's a low threat environment as well. See you soon. Originally Posted by Galendracos07
I've actually recently moved. Like yesterday lol
My new apartment is in Jacksonville (; hope that's closer
I have a lot of family in fort smith and close to the Arkansas border in Oklahoma, maybe next time I'm down for visiting, we could set up a date (;
Hey beautiful, I can't wait to see you...Just mentally preparing myself for the drive to Searcy, lol....I'm in the Ft Smith/Tulsa area. I think you would do really well in Tulsa. It's a low threat environment as well. See you soon. Originally Posted by Galendracos07
I'm not a fan of the drama on these forums or the formal format of the reviews, so I'm not doing one. That said, please allow me to suggest that the drive is worth it. I won't take the liberty of speaking for you, but I know I've spent more and driven farther for concerts, plays, and baseball games that didn't last as long and weren't near as entertaining. Okay, maybe some cardinal games last longer, but her 7th inning stretch puts their's to shame.
Come to NWA!!!!

I'm not a fan of the drama on these forums or the formal format of the reviews, so I'm not doing one. That said, please allow me to suggest that the drive is worth it. I won't take the liberty of speaking for you, but I know I've spent more and driven farther for concerts, plays, and baseball games that didn't last as long and weren't near as entertaining. Okay, maybe some cardinal games last longer, but her 7th inning stretch puts their's to shame. Originally Posted by hamptonj
Come to NWA!!!! Originally Posted by kenzsquatch
Oh I'll be there (;
Waiting impatiently
now that you are back is that road trip back on?