STD's and the Hobby

Although I realize most providers use condoms during sexual intercourse many reviews describe other unsafe sexual practices including BBBJ, CIM, DATY, DFK ect.

I find it curious that this doesn't seem to be a concern for participants in the hobby since it appears so frequently in reviews I have read on this forum.

I also never hear about anyone contracting any diseases from their hobby adventures.

Are we just lucky here in Arkansas and don't have to worry about this?

Am I the only one that is paranoid because I am just a newbie?

Would love to hear some comments on this.
It can happen and does. Some are luckier than others.

I commented on a previous thread that I have seen at least 46 unique providers in the past 10 years a few of those I've seen dozens of times and most were all bare back blow jobs. Knowing what their profession is you can reasonably conclude that some of these girls have sucked hundreds and maybe thousands of cocks and swallowed as many loads of cum.

I've never so much as had a scare.

BUT that could change tomorrow.

Play at your own risk.
Although I realize most providers use condoms during sexual intercourse many reviews describe other unsafe sexual practices including BBBJ, CIM, DATY, DFK ect.

I find it curious that this doesn't seem to be a concern for participants in the hobby since it appears so frequently in reviews I have read on this forum.

I also never hear about anyone contracting any diseases from their hobby adventures.

Are we just lucky here in Arkansas and don't have to worry about this?

Am I the only one that is paranoid because I am just a newbie?

Would love to hear some comments on this. Originally Posted by jacksonsquare
You are paranoid. Just go for it pussy. Tomorrow might be your last day on earth so live like it is.
Ahhhh it's the pussy that I want .......... but not want to be

and as someone once told me: just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they ain't out to get you.

Even if tomorrow is my last day on earth I would die happy no regrets.
Thanks for the advice Initforfun and the not so subtle nudge Iridemhard
It can happen and does. Some are luckier than others.

I commented on a previous thread that I have seen at least 46 unique providers in the past 10 years a few of those I've seen dozens of times and most were all bare back blow jobs. Knowing what their profession is you can reasonably conclude that some of these girls have sucked hundreds and maybe thousands of cocks and swallowed as many loads of cum.

I've never so much as had a scare.

BUT that could change tomorrow.

Play at your own risk. Originally Posted by Initforfun

Play at your own risk.

That is exactly the point of the hobby. We all play at our own risk. Even tho it can happen. You are far less likely to get bitten from a BBBJ, DATY or DFK than you are from BBFS
Ahhhh it's the pussy that I want .......... but not want to be

and as someone once told me: just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they ain't out to get you.

Even if tomorrow is my last day on earth I would die happy no regrets.
Thanks for the advice Initforfun and the not so subtle nudge Iridemhard Originally Posted by jacksonsquare
But seriously, check them ho's for signs of something wrong healthwise. I was once with BP chick that wouldnt let me near her snatch and everytime i tried to open her legs she would resist a little. To this day, i dont know the reason she was so hesistant to let me take a peak at that pussy. I decided it would be best to avoid any kind of kissing or bare anything with this lady.
Overthinking this hobby keeps you from enjoying you. You could get hit by a car leaving work. Or mugged in the parking lot of your favorite store. Either is a better chance than a male catching anything from a BBBJ. The ladies have a greater risk of contracting some disease.

Honestly, I don't deal with paranoid men...or women. Newbie or not, buck up and go have fun. I'm tested every 14 days, that's more than most people are tested in their entire life.
"Overthinking this hobby keeps you from enjoying you."

I'm a thinker in this hobby - but that's good advice. There are a lot of things bad that can happen to you here. But if that's all you focus on, you will never make the jump. There are also a lot of good things that can happen to you here. Balance the risk and reward in your mind. Participate here, get to know people as best you can. Research your ass off, look for bad signs. Stick with well reviewed ladies and let someone else "interview" the brand new ones. When your gut tells you "don't", don't. Reduce it down to a 99% chance of good. But regardless of how hard you work at it, that 1% never goes away. Learn to deal with that or find another hobby. And if you need to, work even harder at covering your tracks at home. You can do this rather safely - but no one ever said it was easy. You will have to figure out your preferred level of safety in this hobby - but the day I decide I can't be comfortable with kissing and daty and bbbj is the day I leave. Without that, there's no point in being here to me.
You will probably pass the HPV virus to someone but you want have the asymptomatically, they will get a call from their clinic asking them to come for a slightly more extensive exam, then you will need to explain how that happened, at least that is a story I have been told a time or two
Just cause the lady offers BBBJ,DATY and DFK doesn't mean you have to except it. You can request CBJ and you don't have to kiss her if it will make you feel better.
Thanks for the great advice!!!!!!!!! I guess paranoid was a little over the top but being careful is important.

I look forward to getting to know the ladies. Actually daty, dfk, and bbbj is what I enjoy a lot and really makes the experience so enjoyable. Glad I could get peoples opinions!
Thanks for the great advice!!!!!!!!! I guess paranoid was a little over the top but being careful is important.

I look forward to getting to know the ladies. Actually daty, dfk, and bbbj is what I enjoy a lot and really makes the experience so enjoyable. Glad I could get peoples opinions! Originally Posted by jacksonsquare
You'll do fine in this hobby
Actually was just thinking about this today and glad someone posted about it. I've been in the hobby for about a year still pretty new and I always have done cbj because of diseases out there but I still have my fun as well. Been thinking about switching my menu up a bit to what everyone is wanting on here. Danielle couldn't have said it better! Maybe that's why business has been alittle slow lol.
Just cause the lady offers BBBJ,DATY and DFK doesn't mean you have to except it. You can request CBJ and you don't have to kiss her if it will make you feel better. Originally Posted by Worldtravler
^^^^ This.
  • Sandy
  • 03-08-2016, 12:41 PM
There are provider that isn't full service 😎
Safe and sterile play things~