Felina

I love love that pic of you in the striped mans shirt, sexy as hell, its new right?

I like it too, it's what she met me at the door wearing
the last time I saw her. Nice, very nice.
Damn, that's hot! Reeeeally hot.
I love love that pic of you in the striped mans shirt, sexy as hell, its new right?

Originally Posted by Littleroc
Simply Gorgeous Felina!!
No, that's not a "new one", but thank you everyone!! These were all taken recently. The one in red the week of Christmas. The rest within the last two weeks. The only editing I've done to them is cropping to remove the background or blacking out the background. This was all done to ensure there is nothing that can identify the location in the photo. Other than that, this is what you see when I open the door. Then again, I can say the same about all my photos. I am hoping to have a few new ones by the end of the month.

Girl that thong on you is fine, thanks for sharing
Wow miss Felina ,what a hot little number you are.To bad we have not met yet.Seems like when you are in LR,I'm somewhere else.I travel more than a band of gypsies. Someday soon i hope..
Wow miss Felina ,what a hot little number you are.To bad we have not met yet.Seems like when you are in LR,I'm somewhere else.I travel more than a band of gypsies. Someday soon i hope.. Originally Posted by peter north77
You don't know what your missing!

Damn bring back memories, Felina looking so fine
These pics just break my heart, I was recently in Springfield and Felina was there checking out on the day that I arrived. One of my bucket list things is to cup her gorgeous backside with my hands and just pick her up, very sexy pics.
She is definitely a bucket lister
Thank you again guys for such sweet responses!

BBT - I'm sorry that I didn't get to see you while I was in Springfield. I hope you enjoyed your trip and have no doubt our time will come!!

Peter North 77 - I'd love to spend some time together when you are ready! Hopefully, our schedules will align soon.

Littleroc & World Traveler - It's been way too long! Hope to see you both again soon!
  • cboat
  • 03-05-2016, 02:09 PM
Thank you again guys for such sweet responses! Originally Posted by Felina
Really glad I didn't miss the Springfield date. If I had the money, you could become a dependent on my tax returns.
What you see when the door opens is mighty nice, but it ain't nuthin compared to what you will feel!
Haven't seen her in a long time and am afraid to, 'cause I think it would have to be an all nighter. Some things are just better than a fellow can stand.
  • MrGiz
  • 03-08-2016, 12:52 AM
... cause she never liked this shot... but it's one I'll never forget!

Don't really know why... something to do with Je ne sais quoi

Well... since her tits seem to be a theme here...

Ain't they cute?

Here's a toast to one fine little spinner!!