"tightest" providors??

I would do a poll but there are way to many. So let's just answer. Strictly hypothetically speaking of any of this weren't a dream who is the snuggest fit you have had. Maybe your top 2,3,4,5

I'll go first. I have been with several providers but only 2 stand out as tight

1.) far and away Lolahhhh it's ridiculous it's so good if you threw it up in the air it would turn into sunshine. (Yes she is still working at her New incall in Jacksonville
(501) 322-9936)

2.) and a not to distant second at that is "diamond" I think she goes by prettymixedchic now. If you like Spinners she's your girl she has a very nice body and is quite Snug. I saw her a lot back in her backpage days and she wasn't GFE back then but she may have changed I'm pretty sure she has a showcase on here. She is prettier in person than her pictures
501.690.7569 PMC's number
Not to offend any of the ladies ive seen in the past because all of you had some wonderful vajay-jays, but the tightest ive been with was Jamie Marie. I just wish she would have retured my PMs so I couldve had some more...
My asshole is tighter, but only because only 5 dicks have successfully entered with the correct password
Bravo Ms Reid
Bravo Ms Reid Originally Posted by Littleroc
thanks, love
My asshole is tighter, but only because only 5 dicks have successfully entered with the correct password Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Was the password, "heres an extra 100 for greek"?
Was the password, "heres an extra 100 for greek"? Originally Posted by Iridemhard
No, actually it's not...and I won't tell you the password until you complete the secret quests
My god! Well allow me to put on my magic cape and my special boots!
My god! Well allow me to put on my magic cape and my special boots! Originally Posted by Iridemhard
Bring a magical sword forged in the fires of the dragon elders as well. There will be danger along this quest but a good strong Sir Knight will easily press through and enter the Land of Orgasma
The tight hole awaits!!!
Thread closed for staff review and discussion
After staff discussion. This thread is re opened. As the OP is within the guidelines.

St. Searcher
No pussy tighter or more dick using than CARMEN, sexiejkb.
Members are reminded

#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
St. Searcher