This Is Me In All My Chunkiness

That thread started by the handsome Initforfun got me thinking (and we all know how that turns out).

Here you are boys. Tear me apart, rip me a new one, start a thread about how fat I am in the locker room. It's ok, the more you gripe about me the more calls I get. Love you guys!

(No this isn't drama, it's theater)

Chubby girls always win! Rock your body girl!
Big and beautiful
Thanks, beautiful! Welcome back btw
Talk about bravery. Wow.
Talk about bravery. Wow. Originally Posted by Iridemhard
Y'all wanted real, unprofessional, updated pics...well here ya go. This is what you get when the door opens.
[IMG]https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...ARoQMwh5KBEwEQ[/IMG]

Well hell, I need your help again Danielle
[IMG]https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...ARoQMwh5KBEwEQ[/IMG]

Well hell, I need your help again Danielle Originally Posted by Littleroc
I'll say this once and only once. If you can't grasp it then you can go suck a big fat donkey dick.

I know a good number of your keyboard warriors don't like me. I know some of you go as far as to tell others not to see me. But hear this, I don't give a flying fuck what you, you butt buddy, or your momma thinks about me or how I run my life. If you have a problem with me, don't see me. Bottom line. Don't bring your childish bull shit my way. Do not PM me with drama to stir the pot. Do NOT insult me. Because I WILL KEEP LIVING MY LIFE WITHOUT YOU the same way I have been. So please, get off my metaphorical dick unless you plan on paying my rent, bitch.

Now that that's out the way, let's all continue to bask in the glory of my rolls and cellulite
I think if you really want to stick it them you should take a pic facing the other way as well. That'll show em.
I think if you really want to stick it them you should take a pic facing the other way as well. That'll show em. Originally Posted by Iridemhard
Lol maybe hold up a sign with today's date saying KISS MY CHOCOLATE ASS
Love the door being open. All providers should follow with similar pic. It is great to see..
Y'all wanted real, unprofessional, updated pics...well here ya go. This is what you get when the door opens. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
FUCK YEA!!!

That's all we want. Reality!

You expect our cash to be real. We just want what we see in the pics!

BTW. You do look like all your other pics
There's plenty of us who aren't spinner snobs.

Just be you.
Lol maybe hold up a sign with today's date saying KISS MY CHOCOLATE ASS Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Actually a dated sign would be the verification of how old the pics are. Haylee Dawn did it every few weeks so you always knew what you were getting

That pole shit proved 100% without a doubt that the men want RECENT pics. (The 2 ladies who voted no are just pissed that they might run a newbie off)

Anyway, no one was asks for professional or non professional pics. The guys want real. Some of these ads and showcases use pics from 5-8 years ago, some from their ASPD ads and some from 2 kids ago.

Now, show us that "FUCK MY ASS" pic. Um, I mean "kiss". No, I mean "fuck"