4 years and counting

Today marks 4 years since i became a member and provider. It has been some ups and downs, learning to jungle business and personal life, but through out the years I'm getting better at it.

I would like to thank all my clients who has stood by myself and help promote me

Since I'm having a great day and feel very naughty, here is a pic
Congratulations on your 4 year anniversary and thank you for the pic. You are a beautiful lady and a drama free top shelf provider, thank you. The Arkansas community is damn luck to have a lady as wonderful as you. I hope each year gets better and better for you.
  • ndark
  • 03-09-2016, 06:27 PM
Congratulations!..and I really need to visit Hot Springs! Wow!
Congratulations, Madison! And I do still need to experience one of your massages... Hopefully someday soon!
Congratulations on your 4 year anniversary and thank you for the pic. You are a beautiful lady and a drama free top shelf provider, thank you. The Arkansas community is damn luck to have a lady as wonderful as you. I hope each year gets better and better for you. Originally Posted by clydesdale

Thank you sweetie Now since I have my health under control, keep an outlook on a healthier body! Have a personal trainer helping me get in better shape
Congratulations!..and I really need to visit Hot Springs! Wow! Originally Posted by ndark

Thank you sweetie and yes a trip to the Spa City should be on your schedule soon
I just drooled a bit!
Congratulations on your anniversary, Madison!
Congratulations Madison. Ashamed you don't ever get near fort smith..
I've only seen you maybe 3 times and it's been at least a year, but I definitely need to get back over to Spa City. Absolutely one of the best and most comfortable providers around!
Awesome pictures. It's been a year since I've seen you...too long. Now I really want to spend some more time between your legs...
OMG It's hard to believe it has been that long since I saw you last. Going to have to do it again. Congratulations. You have been a asset to the hobby
Congratulations for being at your 4 year mark as a member and provider. I sincerely hope the future will be good for you.
Thanks you for some awesome times during that four year period. I hope to see you again in a few weeks.
Damn sweetie you look nice, I have heard some good things about you, but never had the pleasure.