hobby phone

I like to have a separate phone for the hobby, but i don't see girls that much. I have to buy more minutes on the phone every time because they expire on the one i have. does any one have a recommendation for phone plan that would be awesome thanks?
Check out Google Voice
+1 Google voice and it is free
x2

sideline you c an keep your phone and get a second line
Another vote for Google Voice!
Ting. $6 a month + charges. I've got 4 smart phones on my plan, and it runs about $65 a month total. ting dot com.
The hang outs app aka google voice for iphone and android my vote as well phone calls and text and you can always delete the app when your done using it 100% free.

The magicjack app is free calling . Claims you can text and you simply can not. Great for calls text is a no go.

If you are really worried about privacy a cheap prepaid cell phone goes for 10 -20 bucks a 60 min TracFone card 20 dollars you delete all info once done and hide it. Or break it into a million pieces and throw it away.
I got a tracphone for $5. Same as you, I buy minutes as I need. You can buy enough minutes that will stay active for a year. Probably $100 or less. Not bad cost for a year. I try to keep a spare card for when my time runs out.

What concerns me most is my wife finding it.

I'm going to check out Google phone.
  • Sandy
  • 03-13-2016, 12:28 PM
When I find out someone is using a internet line, I think of them as losers-wankers
I just don't take them serious.. JMO
When I find out someone is using a internet line, I think of them as losers-wankers
I just don't take them serious.. JMO Originally Posted by Kinky Carrie
So how is it so much different using an Internet app for phone service than you using the Internet to run ads? I have to carry a work phone as well as my personal phone now. In real life I work for a 80 million dollar company whose complete phone system is Internet based. The hassle of trying to keep a third one charged, minutes on it, as well as hid would a major pain in the ass. And there is no fucking way I could ever explain that if it was ever found. Just between myself and 2 of the other men who agreed that Google Voice worked for us we have a combined total years on Eccie of 12 years and 45 reviews, and because that's what we use you consider us "Losers-Wankers". Maybe you need to throw away your old rotary dial phone and upgrade but I guess some people just have trouble with technology.
I just don't take them serious.. JMO Originally Posted by Kinky Carrie
I know several providers and hobbyist that use sideline as well as those that use google voice. They both work well and last I looked. They were doing just fine.
  • Sandy
  • 03-13-2016, 04:04 PM
Like I said, JMO
Do what ever you want.
I just find internet phones don't work well.
Voice chat breaks up and it is hard to understand the other person on a other end.
also there is no way to find out who or where they are really calling/texting from.

Again, IMO people using internet apps to contact me, I just don't take them serious.

Do what ever works for you~
I got a tracphone for $5. Same as you, I buy minutes as I need. You can buy enough minutes that will stay active for a year. Probably $100 or less. Not bad cost for a year. I try to keep a spare card for when my time runs out.

What concerns me most is my wife finding it.

I'm going to check out Google phone. Originally Posted by PsychedelicDog

I would be 100X more worried she'd pick up my phone one day and wonder why the hell I need Google voice.
If you have a Google email account, it will link to your Google voice.