Best/worst ideas for improvement of hobbying

I am going to share some random ideas most are probably bad
Please feel free to share your own ideas in this thread
Also can we get a yes no kind of vote
Please label each idea as 1,2,3 ect. I will start with the first 14

1. Providers are paid like strippers. (I give you 1$ to start and you earn the rest a dollars by doing things I like. Really good things get a fiver. Awesome things get a Jackson. And the most amazing thing gets Benjamin's). This would give providers a huge incentive for your pleasure. However it would give hobbyists a huge incentive to downplay acts also (strippers won't accept that pay for extras either so it's a no win situation.

2. Providers review the gents. almost the same way we do except. There would be a few changes. Hobbyists name Date. Did session happen on time. In/out. Activities. Fee. Tip. Would you recommend this hobbyists to other providers and so forth. However. Only verified providers would be able to read the rest of the story.

3. Arkansas page split into. LR/ surrounding. And nwa

4. Discount cards. Like do me 10x get 1 free. Or frequent flyer miles at least

5. If it's your time of the month. And activists down south are a no go. And you decide to seek business You must post as with all red letters

6. If either party hasn't showered within the last 2 hours. The party whom did not shower recieves a golden shower from the fresh one. And then if it's the provider they must provide bbbj for free If it's the hobbyists then they pay and leave.

7. All ads including bp must contain a code for bbbj or cbj. This way I don't have to waste a ton of time only to realize last minute or during session cbj is only option. So the code could be. Bbbj - I am an angel sent to pleasure you. Non bbbj should read - you will hate at least one part of this session
Also if it's an up charge. It should read. -I can be an angel sent to pleasure your body not your wallet

8. Hobbyists and providers must maintain their respected JUNK I'm not saying go bald eagle but just take some time and groom yourself. Penalties should be involved. We will call it the gorilla/forest penalty. Guys aka gorrilas must pay in full and only receive grooming. Ladies must give free bbbj and then get to grooming right after

9. If you upsell. It must be stated on ad. Hi it's only 150$ for the hour but I promise you it will be 400$ because whatever you like cost more. (I just said I wanted to take off my shoes for the session----sorry going shoeless cost more

10. If you see a provider and there are no reviews on the provider you must post your review. No more hiding them for yourself. Or not telling the horrific story of it actually being a dude ... That's just uncool

11. If you offer out all and you have a driver/pimp/boyfriend/ you must state that. -yes I do offer outcall but there will be a driver who happens to be better looking than you with a larger cock. And he probably my has a gun just in case you get out of hand. Or if you have a nice place he will probably rob you at gun point sometime. -hey look I said probably odds are that your place and your stuff suck so you shouldn't have anything to worry about

12. No redicously long post about anything this stupid

13. If you are Staff edit Your ad must read. Yeah I have to be in staff edit to do your ugly ass. For the gents when you contact you must include - staff edit

14. Bp needs to change their name. No longer backpage. It will now be referred to as Bitches Please

#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.

St. Searcher
1. No...not unless you start at $250 and we go from there
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha HUUUUUUU hahahahahahahahahahahha ha ha ha
5. I don't know who the activists are in the south...but what does me posting in red have to do with them?
6. 2 hours? I have an incal with a shower
7. You could just NOT see BP girls...
8. You should run for president
9. I'm sorry you've been hurt...by your mother
10. K
11. K
12. Cute
13. Heh
14. There are other things going on on BP other than hookers and fake Asians. I think old people sell cars
I kinda like #4.
I kinda like #4. Originally Posted by Iridemhard
You're such a man whore
Strippers are like marriage. You give them money and they still won't fuck you. Although you may be lucky to get a $200 hand job in the VIP
1. Dumb idea
2.I like it. If im terribble, id like an honest opinion to help me get better in the sack.
3.i dont think it needs to be split but i would like the provider to list her location or where she will be visiting in her ad.
4.Yup. 10 humpins' and then a doubles freebie from ginger and dani.
5.If its that time of the month, dont post. Health hazard i think.
7.i do wish BP ads would say something like "raincoats are required for every activity" or something like that.
I am going to share some random ideas most are probably bad
Please feel free to share your own ideas in this thread
Also can we get a yes no kind of vote
Please label each idea as 1,2,3 ect. I will start with the first 14

1. Providers are paid like strippers. (I give you 1$ to start and you earn the rest a dollars by doing things I like. Really good things get a fiver. Awesome things get a Jackson. And the most amazing thing gets Benjamin's). This would give providers a huge incentive for your pleasure. However it would give hobbyists a huge incentive to downplay acts also (strippers won't accept that pay for extras either so it's a no win situation.

2. Providers review the gents. almost the same way we do except. There would be a few changes. Hobbyists name Date. Did session happen on time. In/out. Activities. Fee. Tip. Would you recommend this hobbyists to other providers and so forth. However. Only verified providers would be able to read the rest of the story.

3. Arkansas page split into. LR/ surrounding. And nwa

4. Discount cards. Like do me 10x get 1 free. Or frequent flyer miles at least

5. If it's your time of the month. And activists down south are a no go. And you decide to seek business You must post as with all red letters

6. If either party hasn't showered within the last 2 hours. The party whom did not shower recieves a golden shower from the fresh one. And then if it's the provider they must provide bbbj for free If it's the hobbyists then they pay and leave.

7. All ads including bp must contain a code for bbbj or cbj. This way I don't have to waste a ton of time only to realize last minute or during session cbj is only option. So the code could be. Bbbj - I am an angel sent to pleasure you. Non bbbj should read - you will hate at least one part of this session
Also if it's an up charge. It should read. -I can be an angel sent to pleasure your body not your wallet

8. Hobbyists and providers must maintain their respected JUNK I'm not saying go bald eagle but just take some time and groom yourself. Penalties should be involved. We will call it the gorilla/forest penalty. Guys aka gorrilas must pay in full and only receive grooming. Ladies must give free bbbj and then get to grooming right after

9. If you upsell. It must be stated on ad. Hi it's only 150$ for the hour but I promise you it will be 400$ because whatever you like cost more. (I just said I wanted to take off my shoes for the session----sorry going shoeless cost more

10. If you see a provider and there are no reviews on the provider you must post your review. No more hiding them for yourself. Or not telling the horrific story of it actually being a dude ... That's just uncool

11. If you offer out all and you have a driver/pimp/boyfriend/ you must state that. -yes I do offer outcall but there will be a driver who happens to be better looking than you with a larger cock. And he probably my has a gun just in case you get out of hand. Or if you have a nice place he will probably rob you at gun point sometime. -hey look I said probably odds are that your place and your stuff suck so you shouldn't have anything to worry about

12. No redicously long post about anything this stupid

13. If you are Staff edit Your ad must read. Yeah I have to be in staff edit to do your ugly ass. For the gents when you contact you must include - staff edit

14. Bp needs to change their name. No longer backpage. It will now be referred to as Bitches Please

St. Searcher Originally Posted by rawlins
LMAO.... some interesting ideas.... let's do a follow-up and see which ones happen....
that is a really funny video, but sadly you missed my point, these ideas were not to be taken seriously, Number 1 is a horrible idea but i thought it was funny
my apologies for the bad taste of using forbidden topic, wasn't thinking clearly
Only two things will improve this hobby; more money and more pussy!
that is a really funny video, but sadly you missed my point, these ideas were not to be taken seriously, Number 1 is a horrible idea but i thought it was funny Originally Posted by rawlins
I loved your post...serious or not it was funny.... I think too many people take the hobby ... and life to seriously.... let's just enjoy it and have as many laughs and fun as you have the time and money for....
15. A fee will be charged each time a past client uses a provider as a reference after 3 months of seeing her.

3 months: $25
6 months: $50
9 months: $75
1 year: $100
2 years: $200
3 years: $400
4 years...you might as well just use someone else as a reference...
that is a really funny video, but sadly you missed my point, these ideas were not to be taken seriously, Number 1 is a horrible idea but i thought it was funny Originally Posted by rawlins
Funny enough to post it on someone's review as well...
Funny enough to post it on someone's review as well... Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
yeah thats post on the review actually sparked this post

also the provider reviewing the gents would work for the references... i did not mean that the girls post the ros like the guys, but a review so there wouldnt be any more calls for references. you read the review of what other providers say and then make your decision, again only verified providers could review

ie..

hobbyist name:Joe Blow
date: 1/99/2099
did they show up on time: yes, no, close enough
hygiene-- great, good, ok, not so good, funky, barf
would you recommend to other providers, yes, no

Ros could include things like
this guy has a small wanker and came in 2 mintues and gave a great tip

or geez girls watch out donkey dick and he rode me for 2 hours but i counted the money afterwards and it was monopoly money

or
if you aint a freak watch out

or
timid, and shy, but his junk is so big it poked my eye

or
man he got a small one, but bless him he tried his heart out

or

he was a little picky, a little stinky, and had a little twinkie

or maybe more realavent infolike

he showed up on time, brought flowers, he is a fun guy and be good to him
or
he is a low down SOB who will waste your time with endless text and calls only to get in a qv in which he thought a qv was 2 hours, he was a jerk