Okay Omaha..what gives??

I used to cum to Omaha and kick ass....lately I have just a couple of my wonderful repeat friends seeing me there....what gives?? Is it a "younger gals" kinda town?? Or a "gfe kinda girl" town?

I love coming to Omaha and I luv the guys I get to see.And I luv playing with Lady Y.......but it has just been frustratingly slow there lately.

I guess I will just cut back to one day & see what happens.

Of course I was posting on BP also then...But I don't do that anymore due to recent alerts.

Any suggestions?? Tips?? Other boards to post on?? Is BP safe now??

Thanks!
I post on Bp, not everyone gets on here but they check bp daily
If I was there I would love to see you but I'm in small town Minnesota till November. I'm missing the meet n greet as well. Hope you visit Omaha again. My dream is a double with you n lady y.
I post on Bp, not everyone gets on here but they check bp daily Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
Recently I have noticed many of the ladies on eccie and SipSap do NOT reply when contacted. On backpage they do. The courtesy of a response even if it is a no is appreciated. Why advertise if you do not reply to a contact?
I always respond....unless there was a glitch with Eccie pm system
Recently I have noticed many of the ladies on eccie and SipSap do NOT reply when contacted. On backpage they do. The courtesy of a response even if it is a no is appreciated. Why advertise if you do not reply to a contact? Originally Posted by windowsidiot
I always try to reply, if I'm traveling I don't use the phone while i'm driving so if i'm driving 6 hours you won't hear from me unless I stop for gas. Also when traveling I contact the guys in the town where I am traveling to before the others.
I am also human sometimes I check my email and think I will get back to them and than forget.
Then there are times when shit comes up and I don't have time to message back and if it has been more than a hour since you contacted me than I won't call/text back just in case you are around family etc...
I had a break for Tuesday evening and contacted 4 new, for me, Lincoln ladies on SipSap and eccie Tue midafternoon. I only received one response and she did not reply to my answer. I have not contacted new ladies recently but I have never had that poor a response. I asked some other clients who had noticed the same trend. Why advertise if you don't respond?
I had a break for Tuesday evening and contacted 4 new, for me, Lincoln ladies on SipSap and eccie Tue midafternoon. I only received one response and she did not reply to my answer. I have not contacted new ladies recently but I have never had that poor a response. I asked some other clients who had noticed the same trend. Why advertise if you don't respond? Originally Posted by windowsidiot
If a lady advertisises and gets 50 responses in 15 minutes she might get overwhelmed and not respond to everyone, and I'm sure regulars get priority. The squeaky wheel gets the grease in this case. Some of the younger/newer ladies just have crappy communication skills.

That's just my theory.
I've always gotten a reply on eccie, even if it's a no. A lot of times I will get no response on sipsap or Bp
Seldom tried BP but usually got a response even though I never followed thru unless verified on p411 and/or eccie. All but 1 contacted were over 35. younger finally responded after checking me out. Maybe it was just a bad day and I got irritated since it is difficult for me to get a free evening. Original date is recovering so things look brighter. Pm's do suggest I am not alone though. Does misery truly love company? LOL
Well OMAHA..THANK YOU!!

I did not have but a couple special guys to play with and an awesome playtime with Lady Y......but I had a helluva time with them!!!

Now after I leave I get all kinds of appointments requests......geez,a little late guys {lol}.....so I have decided I will still keep coming back......and maybe add more playmates to my playbook!
  • zalex
  • 06-08-2015, 12:11 PM
Just made it to Omaha on a business trip. Any ladies in here who would care for diner, a drink... may be two?