Are you interested in meeting my friend?

I have a friend from Illinois that wants to come to Nebraska but she needs to know if anyone is interested before coming because Nebraska is a long ways for her.
She tried to post in the intro part and it got moved to provider ads (no clue why as she was trying to introduce herself to everyone).

Anyways here is her info http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=245119

Please let her know if you would like her to come to Nebraska.

Thanks Y
I travel through about every other month, would love to meet some new gents in the NE area!!
I can't imagine there wouldn't be any interest ... she looks friggin' yummy!
Thanks! Id love to make it a regular stop, just seeing if theres enough interest
I was in central SD last week and someone up there posted on BP with Kimber. I tried to do some research but could figure out if she was you or not (you came up in for eccie search).
I was in central SD last week and someone up there posted on BP with Kimber. I tried to do some research but could figure out if she was you or not (you came up in for eccie search). Originally Posted by I like rice
Nope, I rarely leave IL, so it wasn't me.
do you have reviews?
She has lots of reviews if you go to her web site she has copy and pasted them there and there are links to them. They are not on eccie because in Illinois this isn't the go to site. Lets help change that.
I would be interested in meeting her she is beautiful.
http://www.kimberbanxxx.com/reviews/

Eccie isnt my main board so unfortunately i have no reviews on this site...yet. hopefully that can change!
I would be interested in meeting her she is beautiful. Originally Posted by Luvpie
Isn't she. Until she gets her you can come see me in Omaha tonight or tomorrow.
Are u as wild as ms Y?
yes
Are u as wild as ms Y? Originally Posted by Keepingitfun
Yes
I'd like to meet as well. Looking hot, Kimber.