Encounter: Woke up Friday to a freezing 30 degrees and ended it with Hot Summer!

Date: 3/22/2019
Name: Hot Summer
Phone: (417) 592-8513
Email Address: summerone69@yahoo.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=269416
City: Rogers
State: Arkansas
Address: Her Incall, quiet private neighborhood
Activities: Convo, GFE, breast play, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, DT, breast play, mish, HJ, K9, breast play, COB.
Hair Length and Color: Down to shoulder, Blondie.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Natural DDD's, Natural DDD's, Natural DDD's (and one sexy MILF with curves in the right places and with the softest of skin.) If you like her pictures, you will love what you see in person.
Recommendation: Yes
Very nice review! You hit the nail on the head with everything you said about Summer. As nice as her showcase pics are, they don’t do her justice. Even more attractive in person. Very personable and down to earth. She would make for a very fun extended date like multi hour or an overnight. A REAL woman! Can’t say enough nice things about her.
Nice review!! You're spot on about Summer. I wish I could make my way to NWA more because I sure would see her. Summer makes you feel comfortable and that's refreshing in the hobby world.
Great review with lots of solid details! Look forward to reading more reviews from you.
Good review!!
Nicely done sir! Summer is definitely one of the best!
Thanks for all the compliments. I will try my best for more reviews but it will be a matter of which comes first, a sore dick or an empty bank account. I am betting on I will be empty before I am sore.
I tell you who I now have the hots for is g0lfnutt's avatar!!

I also like Parttimehobbyist's avatar but he kinda messed things up being cocky fighting the mountain!
I tell you who I now have the hots for is g0lfnutt's avatar!!

I also like Parttimehobbyist's avatar but he kinda messed things up being cocky fighting the mountain! Originally Posted by Exchequer
I remember the very first time watching that scene and how shocked and sad I was. He had one job and was so close too!! Can’t wait for the new season!
Paige Spiranac. Look her up. She is a total golf babe!
Glad you had a nice time. Thanks for your review.