Who do you believe?

Recent events in the Middle East have exposed the Obama administration on many levels for incompetence and then we watched them try to cover up with lies.

So who do you believe?

The White House did EVERYTHING possible to prevent the attacks? or
The Whtie House sit on the knowledge that something was in the wind and did nothing?

That the violence was the result of a video posted in July on Youtube and had 2,000 hits or the violence was the continued madness of the Middle Eastern Islamic radical that has not changed even with a new president.

Egypt is our ally or Egypt is not. Maybe it should repharased; Egypt WAS out ally or Egypt WAS not.

The Muslim Brotherhood is benign and will be helpful in the future or the Muslim Brotherhood is a major extension of Islamic radicalism and is the organization that was helped founded by the mother of Secretary of State's Hillary Clinton's chief of staff.

Big question; is the White House telling the truth on all counts or is everyone else lying to the world?
I believe ultra conservative radicals are the same everywhere...
I believe ultra conservative radicals are the same everywhere... Originally Posted by ekim008
I agree ...

Some are just hotter than others!
  • WTF
  • 09-17-2012, 02:14 PM
I agree ...

Some are just hotter than others! Originally Posted by LexusLover
God, I wish I would have seen her at the OWS. She would have had at least the opportunity to be $500 dollars richer!
This coming from the guy who supports NDAA, the Patriot Act and Obama. I wonder who falsely believes they're free?
This coming from the guy who supports NDAA, the Patriot Act and Obama. I wonder who falsely believes they're free? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
There's a lot of ignorant uninformed people here CuteOldGuy.
You can tell from their child like comments and or the comments that make absolutely no sense at all.
  • WTF
  • 09-17-2012, 02:37 PM
This coming from the guy who supports NDAA, the Patriot Act and Obama. I wonder who falsely believes they're free? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
There's a lot of ignorant uninformed people here CuteOldGuy.
You can tell from their child like comments and or the comments that make absolutely no sense at all. Originally Posted by SEE3772
Just because you two GayWads wouldn't fuck her, does not mean that the rest of us males are ignorant because we would!

You two do realize that this is a hooker board first?

We are not in on a top secret discussion on the fate of the world where evey vote counts. So pull your panties out of your butts.

Geeze...
That chick is sexy as fuc! Yet all you two wanna discuss is the stupid Middle East
Just because you two GayWads wouldn't fuck her, does not mean that the rest of us males are ignorant because we would!

You two do realize that this is a hooker board first?

We are not in on a top secret discussion on the fate of the world where evey vote counts. So pull your panties out of your butts.

Geeze... Originally Posted by WTF
SEE what I mean
I understand completely, SEE.
  • WTF
  • 09-17-2012, 02:58 PM
SEE what I mean Originally Posted by SEE3772
You don't say

what you see

SEE.
  • WTF
  • 09-17-2012, 03:01 PM
I understand completely, SEE. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Chicken Little Uno understand Chicken Little Duce.

Some how , I'm not suprised.

• CJ7
  • 09-17-2012, 03:20 PM
anyone who wouldnt hit that chippie raise your hand ??
I would hit it even if she is just a hair long in the tooth.
You spend your days surfing the internet and throwing up hundreds of posts a month about anything that strikes your fancy on a whore board. Wake up. You couldn't be any more free.
SEE what I mean Originally Posted by SEE3772
SEE See. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kzoi01sERnc