Romney Campaign in Disarray....says Romney Campaign

Buncha dimwits. Who could ever vote for these idiots?

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...politico_.html
Odumbo's foreign policy is in disarray. Bunch of Dim-wits: who could vote to re-elect this bunch of irresponsible and disreputable yahoos.

Never seen a American flag burned before? Did you just awake from a coma?
Never seen a American flag burned before? Did you just awake from a coma? Originally Posted by ekim008
The last U.S. ambassador killed while serving was during the Carter administration (the epitome of failed foreign policy), or did you just wake from a coma, Ekim the Inbred?
Never seen a American flag burned before? Did you just awake from a coma? Originally Posted by ekim008
No, but I'm seeing reports of Obama burned in effigy in the ME which I've never seen before...

I look forward to President Romney being burned in effigy.
The last U.S. ambassador killed while serving was during the Carter administration (the epitome of failed foreign policy), or did you just wake from a coma, Ekim the Inbred?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

what is your point dumb ass? Oh right you never have one.
what is your point dumb ass? Oh right you never have one. Originally Posted by ekim008
So you didn't wake up from your coma, Ekim the Inbred, that's all you had to say.
Interesting how the Romneybots are completely unable to stay on topic.

Romney's etch-a-sketch campaign is in an all out implosion. It's the sign of a LOSING team.
So you didn't wake up from your coma, Ekim the Inbred, that's all you had to say. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
My guess is, Ekim may have awakened from a coma long ago. It's the lingering brain damage, that's his problem.
  • CJ7
  • 09-18-2012, 12:44 PM
The last U.S. ambassador killed while serving was during the Carter administration (the epitome of failed foreign policy), or did you just wake from a coma, Ekim the Inbred? Originally Posted by I B Hankering

how about the 220 marines killed in Lebanon while Reagan slept on duty ... then he did nothing about it
Yes that's it EXACTLY!!! Romney will lose in a land slide. Go on back to sleep precious democrats. That's right. Good Boys. Obama will win no matter what.

No need for that one vote you have. It won't make any difference in obamas victory anyway.

You guys are smokin!!
So apparently NO ONE is interested in actually discussing the topic of this thread???

SMH

Great article by Ezra

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...y-to-save-him/

Now we’re hearing the calls for a change in strategists. On Sunday night, Politico published a 2,700-word piece mostly dedicated to giving “Romney aides, advisers and friends” space to knife Stuart Stevens, Mitt Romney’s top strategist. “I always have the impression Stuart must save his best stuff for meetings I’m not important enough to attend,” one Romney campaign insider told Politico. “The campaign is filled with people who spend a lot of their time either avoiding him or resisting him.”
how about the 220 marines killed in Lebanon while Reagan slept on duty ... then he did nothing about it Originally Posted by CJ7
Odumbo went to a fund raiser in Las Vegas: dereliction of duty.
Interesting how the Romneybots are completely unable to stay on topic.

Romney's etch-a-sketch campaign is in an all out implosion. It's the sign of a LOSING team. Originally Posted by markroxny
Odumbo has demonstrated he is incapable of handling the economy or foreign policy: time for a change.
Odumbo has demonstrated he is incapable of handling the economy or foreign policy: time for a change.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Actually Romney has proven he is a disaster on both those fronts and he is not even president.

And you have demonstrated a complete inability to post on the topic of the thread.

I DARE YOU TO POST ANYTHING IN THIS THREAD ABOUT THE TROUBLES IN THE ROMNEY CAMPAIGN WITHOUT MENTIONING OBAMA.

I DARE YOU