Charlotte Kirk - the most dangerous pussy on the planet

I don't know if any of you have been following the exploits of this chick, but HOLY SHIT:

https://nypost.com/2020/08/22/inside...hollywood-men/

She leaves a trail of disaster in her wake. A one woman wrecking crew.

First she started out by dating a billionaire (James Packer) and a rich director (Brett Ratner) to get her feet wet in Hollywood, before moving on to some married studio executives (Tsujihara and Meyer).

She wrecks Tsujihara's career first.

Then she signs an NDA with Meyer over their affair. But, ignoring the terms of the NDA, she blabs about it to two of her new boyfriends - minor directors Joshua Newton and Neil Marshall.

True to Hollywood form, both Newton and Marshall then tried to blackmail Meyer into supporting their film projects.

So, now she has wrecked Meyer's career.

And Newton and Marshall are refusing comment and appear to be lawyering up. I can only assume they expect visits from the FBI.

Just goes to show you what men will do for a piece of ass. They say that pursuit of pussy will take a man places a loaded gun would not.

Kirk must be able to suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.
“They all shot themselves in the head,” said Blaylock. “[Kirk, Marshall and Newton] will have a hard time getting hired again. I wouldn’t hire them.”
ouch!!!
  • Tiny
  • 08-22-2020, 10:28 PM
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Damn, She looks like a trannie. There's nothing wrong with that, but it's hard to see James Packer and a bunch of high powered Hollywood execs falling for her.
Damn, She looks like a trannie. There's nothing wrong with that, but it's hard to see James Packer and a bunch of high powered Hollywood execs falling for her. Originally Posted by Tiny

Well, there is that whole "sucking the chrome off a trailer hitch" to consider.
  • Tiny
  • 08-22-2020, 11:04 PM
Well, there is that whole "sucking the chrome off a trailer hitch" to consider. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Very true. Trannies probably suck chrome better than women, although I don't have any intention of finding out if that's really true.
article states she's engaged to a executive or director. at least she's not tranny.

she ain't bad looking... the only question is... is she psycho babe?
blackmailing Meyer was dumb. what were the two thinking..
I don't know if any of you have been following the exploits of this chick, but HOLY SHIT:

https://nypost.com/2020/08/22/inside...hollywood-men/

Just goes to show you what men will do for a piece of ass. They say that pursuit of pussy will take a man places a loaded gun would not.

Kirk must be able to suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. Originally Posted by Kinkster90210
Mario Puzzo says in Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns. The French say cherchez la femme. Those are the only two bells your example of fatherly advice rings. I wonder if there is another, your wordage, example of that I have not heard. Or if it is a derivative or confluence of many. If it's your phrasing, very nice spin on a classic.

Right off the bat I didn't get Tranny. Something almost dead. Robotic. Not amorphous, as my first thought was red hour glass shape, nor androgynous.

Got it! A praying mantis.

Girl power?

I guess.
Got it! A praying mantis.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
girl power? no. she is aggressive she's a man eater.
She's of those women Trump was talking about years ago when he was a democrat who come to Hollywood and allow their pussies to be grabbed.
This one falls outside the safe zone of the hot-crazy matrix.
She's of those women Trump was talking about years ago when he was a democrat who come to Hollywood and allow their pussies to be grabbed. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Some of the Trump worshipers on here say that was just locker room talk.
She's of those women Trump was talking about years ago when he was a democrat who come to Hollywood and allow their pussies to be grabbed. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I thought she was a tranny from PIttsburgh who made the rounds on ECCIE.

Seriously, barlsey... get some help. Trump is a piece of shit. You don’t have to try and excuse his behaviour in every post yous mention him in.

Your spin of the pussy grabbing episode is so ridiculous it’s funny!

ing!
  • oeb11
  • 08-23-2020, 09:22 AM
Some of the Trump worshipers on here say that was just locker room talk. Originally Posted by adav8s28

Now, Now - 'a' - after all - H.. and the russia Collusion conspiracy theories are still operative in the DPST narrative.

'The LSM won't appreciate your devaluation of anything deprecatory to Trump! "locker room talk " - my goodness - after the 4 years of effort of teh LSM - and you label it 'locker room talk"
Get in line with the Propaganda narrative.

and - biden's victory is secure - stay home Nov 3 - no need to get off the couch and risk exposure to wuhan virus.