Jerry fauwels wife

She is doable if Jerry pays enough to watch. We gotta love the religious trump supporters
C'mon smokes, first . . . . Need pics. Second, a two sentence thread?
I hate bible thumpers. Behind closed doors they’re usually degenerates.
I hate bible thumpers. Behind closed doors they’re usually degenerates. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
what do you mean "usually"?

BAHHHAAAA
what do you mean "usually"?

BAHHHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
The degenerate will disregard themselves.
She is doable if Jerry pays enough to watch. We gotta love the religious trump supporters Originally Posted by Tsmokies
At least they can spell. And use punctuation.
The degenerate will disregard themselves. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
so .. yous are going to put yourself on ignore?

BAHHAAAAAA
And another piden/trump supporter bites the dust. I remember Farwell as the ultimate religious supporter of the trump cartel. I didn't watch the trump wanna be reality show. Did the trump show have any famous religion people testify for the Putin puppet?
I hate bible thumpers. Behind closed doors they’re usually degenerates. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I have wondered before....if you ever got a half-dozen tv evangelists playing poker in a backroom somewhere if it wouldn't sound like 6 Tony Beets from Gold Rush. Every 4, 6,7 or whatever version of the "f" word.

Then there's the cult bible thumpers that talk some couple into being part of the flock, giving up their paychecks and when the leader sees they have a 13 year old daughter, claims that "god spoke to him and he needs to have a sexual cleansing event with their daughter." Yeah, right....but the couple is brainwashed enough to think that he knows best and actually talks to god. These are clearly the bottom of the barrel religious pedophile carpetbaggers.
And another piden/trump supporter bites the dust. I remember Farwell as the ultimate religious supporter of the trump cartel. I didn't watch the trump wanna be reality show. Did the trump show have any famous religion people testify for the Putin puppet? Originally Posted by Tsmokies
butt yous still can't spell Falwell.

you make the perfect argument that the left is illiterate and ignorant.

BAHHAAA
I meant Farwell lol. Get a clue i35
I meant Farwell lol. Get a clue i35 Originally Posted by Tsmokies
From all your posts...you're the one that needs to get a clue!!
C'mon smokes, first . . . . Need pics. Second, a two sentence thread? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

and links

ts is a lazy sum bitch
Becki and Jerry Falwell
C'mon smokes, first . . . . Need pics. Second, a two sentence thread? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
He only has two brain cells what do ya want, lol.