Contrary to most I like factual news that can actually be verified!

For that reason, I don’t watch news or opinion shows. If you can’t figure out how bad it is in America without some overpaid suit telling you what and how to think , well you are more of the problem than the political FBI and CIA and all the various talking heads. To quote the esteemed moderator, you are “iffy”.

If something doesn’t change soon , you younger folks are in deep shit. It’s the only redeeming quality of being old I won’t see the complete destruction of America.
Think the young folk are over their hip waders already.
Think the young folk are over their hip waders already. Originally Posted by Precious_b

Why do you think the Democrat party wants to lower the voting age to 16? I think history will show that Gen "Z" was the beginning of the downfall of America with the indoctrination from Universities and the brain dead social media/ Twitter crowd.

I don't see any hope for America. China is licking their lips. Their time table for world domination keeps getting moved up by the day and these kids think TikTok has all the answers they need and have said so!
. . . I don't watch news . . .

• WTF
  • 10-20-2022, 08:35 PM
. . . I don't watch news . . .

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
This shit writes itself.
I watch Tucker! Thats all I need!
I listen to the voices in my head. Many many different points of view. Which ever one I agree with, I know I can trust the source.

My dick is huge and I like your p**** to verify it
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
For that reason, I don’t watch news or opinion shows. If you can’t figure out how bad it is in America without some overpaid suit telling you what and how to think , well you are more of the problem than the political FBI and CIA and all the various talking heads. To quote the esteemed moderator, you are “iffy”.

If something doesn’t change soon , you younger folks are in deep shit. It’s the only redeeming quality of being old I won’t see the complete destruction of America. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
I'm not a mod, fuckers
Why do you think the Democrat party wants to lower the voting age to 16? I think history will show that Gen "Z" was the beginning of the downfall of America with the indoctrination from Universities and the brain dead social media/ Twitter crowd.

I don't see any hope for America. China is licking their lips. Their time table for world domination keeps getting moved up by the day and these kids think TikTok has all the answers they need and have said so! Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Why do *I* think the demos want to lower voting age? I really don't think about it. But if you want an answer, i'll just spitball. Seeing that number of shootings we have at schools and *republicans* doing the same ol same ol in response and it just repeats.... Let the kids have the vote. Seeing no one else has their interest at heart, maybe they'll use the vote to save themselves from another shooting by enacting laws.

I don't have a tiktok account but maybe it is their way of dominating the US of A since they own the site.
Dems lowering the voting age: Lie. Get a life.
Dems lowering the voting age: Lie. Get a life. Originally Posted by greenbook

Get a brain. It would have taken you less than a minute to confirm the story but you didn't. Or did you but lied about it anyway. I'm betting the latter. You don't like "factual information".

https://lieu.house.gov/media-center/...-voting-age-16

125 Democrats and 1 Republican Vote to Lower Voting Age to 16

March 8, 2019

A majority of House Democrats on Wednesday voted to lower the federal voting age from 18 to 16.
A number of high-profile Democrats voted in favor of the legislation, including California Reps. Adam Schiff, Eric Swalwell, Maxine Waters and Ted Lieu, Hawaii Rep. and Democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard, New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Michigan Rep. Rashida Tlaib and Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar.

https://meng.house.gov/media-center/...-america-to-16

MENG REINTRODUCES LEGISLATION TO LOWER THE VOTING AGE IN AMERICA TO 16 YEARS OLD

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...er-voting-age/

Majority of House Dems Vote in Favor of Amendment to Lower Voting Age

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...ing-age-to-16/

Pelosi says she backs lowering voting age to 16