How soon wiill Fat Rumpy be conviicted and serving time

Right answer, not soon enough
Fat Rumpy is undoubtedly going to spend his later years an as ass bottom in federal prison.
trump will never spend one day in jail. ever.

thank you valued poster.
  • Brot
  • 10-22-2022, 06:29 AM
Will Republicans remain Rumplicans? Or will he have to return their balls?
Never.
Right answer, not soon enough Originally Posted by greenbook
That will not happen , sane people are taking the reins back
Would love to see Diaper Don in an orange jumpsuit with no makeup or spray on tan and nobody to do his frigging crazy comb over 😜
Id love to see trump behind bars for just being an ass. But never gonna happen.
Oh my! There sure are some little princess's with anger issues in here! That TDS really got to some of you. But to keep on topic - Trump will never be convicted or will he ever serve time. Think it thru and you will see the light - or not. Either way - I don't really care. In the meantime enjoy that whatever you call the current President - it won't be long till he's a goner. Thank you Jesus.
Fat Rumpy is undoubtedly going to spend his later years an as ass bottom in federal prison. Originally Posted by greenbook
If he spends any time in Prison it will be a minimal security Federal pen. He won't spend a year.
Will Republicans remain Rumplicans? Or will he have to return their balls? Originally Posted by Brot

will Democrats remain progressive Dumprocrats?

the Republican party, led by the wisdom of His Regal Regal Majesty The Lord Donald Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse has regained its traditional role as the wise and benevolent rulers of America. if you value America, vote Republican, early and often.

bahahhahaaaaa
I said Fat Rumpy, I never said Trump, the descendant of an orangutan and a hooker.
I said Fat Rumpy, I never said Trump, the descendant of an orangutan and a hooker. Originally Posted by greenbook

you do know that not one criminal charge has been filed against Trump? and civil suits carry no jail time. Trump will never be charged with any criminal offense. ever.
Right answer, not soon enough Originally Posted by greenbook
He won't be going to jail or prison. He'll just reach a settlement and because his idiot followers are so stupid, he can run a scam on them to pay it for him. They foolishly blindly view him as a man who stands for what's right for America. When you have people that delusional on your side, you can pretty much just write their welfare checks to yourself and cash them for your benefit.
He won't be going to jail or prison. He'll just reach a settlement and because his idiot followers are so stupid, he can run a scam on them to pay it for him. They foolishly blindly view him as a man who stands for what's right for America. When you have people that delusional on your side, you can pretty much just write their welfare checks to yourself and cash them for your benefit. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
He want be going to jail because they will have to invent a reason to charge him. I am sick in tired of you continuing downplaying people that voted for Trump. You wanna talk about Trump be my quest, but kindly leave the ones who did not have any other option than to vote for him. You honestly voted for Hillary? Biden?