Honestly are you happy with your vote for mushhead

Biden?
Yes.
Yes. Originally Posted by reddog1951

okay. name one good thing Biden's done as prez except not being Trump.
Go!

bahhahaaa
That wasn't the question posed by the thread you started. Start a new thread with a new question if you want a different RESPONSE.
GO!
That wasn't the question posed by the thread you started. Start a new thread with a new question if you want a different RESPONSE.
GO! Originally Posted by reddog1951

i didn't start the thread, ace did and you relied you were happy with Biden. so why are you happy with Biden? and if the answer is "He's not Trump" ya gotta give at least one more reason.
[QUOTE=reddog1951;1063001853]That wasn't the question posed by the thread you started. Start a new thread with a new question if you want a different RESPONSE.
GO![/QUOTE

Uh, Waco Kid didn't start this thread but he did ask you a good question. Not surprised that you can't answer his question.
My bad I should have asked, if yes, then why. The reason I didn’t is because there is no chance anyone could answer and maintain a straight face
Mush head? I'd say age-related cognitive decline . . . .

The scsry thing for me is thinking that President Biden is not really in charge of things, and wondering who is? Sure, someone in DC is. Every time he says something that is obviously not true, someone issues a corrective statement. The scary thing is, none of those surrounding the president are accountable to the voting public.

There is plenty of valid criticism that can be aimed at President Trump, but there is no doubt that he owns it. In my view, that is not true for President Biden.
Ok, OK . . .I have long and loudly decried the use of cute derrogstory labels for politicians, partys and members posting to this forum, but I have seen one in another thread here that I just have got to repete.

A guy named Robert Frances O'Rourk is running for governor in Texas. For political purposes he is using "Beto" as his first name to appeal to Hispanic voters, as "Beto" is the Spanish demolitive for Roberto.

So in another thread on this forum, someone referred to him as . ."Burrito O'Dork".

My apologies to all, even Mr. O'Rourke. I laughed so hard that I fell off my high horse.
Yes. I certainly admit my vote for Biden was primarily to get Trump out of office, a man I consider the worst POTUS of my lifetime, but I have no regrets. I realize that the Trump minions believe everything would bew far better if Trump had been reelected but there is little reason to believe that would be the case. Inflation, the main concern among voters, would be bad no matter who was in office. Just look at the inflation rate in other countries around the world.
Yes. I certainly admit my vote for Biden was primarily to get Trump out of office, a man I consider the worst POTUS of my lifetime, but I have no regrets. I realize that the Trump minions believe everything would bew far better if Trump had been reelected but there is little reason to believe that would be the case. Inflation, the main concern among voters, would be bad no matter who was in office. Just look at the inflation rate in other countries around the world. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Inflation is worse because of Biden's policies. I can't believe how people can't see something that is so obvious. While the worst thing to happen with the pandemic is that it occurred in an election year, and misinformation about a new virus was rampant. The government shutting down of the economy was a huge negative factor. All politicians of both parties knew they had to get money out to people or it would be an instant Economic Depression caused by the government. With the vaccines coming out before Biden even took the oath of office and government economic shut down ending, the economy was well on the way to recovering without more government stimulus . Biden and the Democrats pushed through more spending which only increased inflation. Not to mention Biden's executive orders creating a war on fossil fuels trying to cut supply and raise prices to push the Green New Deal. This is also inflationary.

The Federal Reserve Basically fell asleep not paying attention to regulation changes that were promoting inflation. They were slow to change monetary policy, thinking they were living in the past rather than future, and their past track record over the last 30 years since they got inflation under control gave them a false sense of confidence in that they knew what they were doing.
Inflation is worse because of Biden's policies. I can't believe how people can't see something that is so obvious. While the worst thing to happen with the pandemic is that it occurred in an election year, and misinformation about a new virus was rampant. The government shutting down of the economy was a huge negative factor. All politicians of both parties knew they had to get money out to people or it would be an instant Economic Depression caused by the government. With the vaccines coming out before Biden even took the oath of office and government economic shut down ending, the economy was well on the way to recovering without more government stimulus . Biden and the Democrats pushed through more spending which only increased inflation. Not to mention Biden's executive orders creating a war on fossil fuels trying to cut supply and raise prices to push the Green New Deal. This is also inflationary.

The Federal Reserve Basically fell asleep not paying attention to regulation changes that were promoting inflation. They were slow to change monetary policy, thinking they were living in the past rather than future, and their past track record over the last 30 years since they got inflation under control gave them a false sense of confidence in that they knew what they were doing. Originally Posted by farmstud60
What Biden policies have caused inflation to be as high as it is? The only thing Biden did to raise the inflation rate was was
his giving $1400 to most individuals. I can give you the opinion of many economists as to why the iflation rate rose so fast if you like .If Biden is the reason inflation is so high, whey are countries like the U.K., Germany, Italy, Spain and many others incurring higher inflation rates than the U.S.?

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/expl...ry?id=88108218

https://www.newsweek.com/why-inflati...ht-now-1724332
Hopelessly off topic.

Thread Closed