Joe Paterno, and Other Penn State Leaders Covered Up for Sandusky

The NCAA should drop Penn State athletics until there has been a thorough housecleaning to rid the place of the stench left by Sandusky, Paterno and all others involved in this coverup.

Paterno should be posthumously inducted into the sleazebag Hall of Shame.

These people are contemptible beyond measure.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/12/us/pen...html?hpt=hp_t1
The first thing they should do is take down the statue. There is a good chance they could lose federal government funding which would totally cripple the university.
when you allow sports to rule over education,what does one expect?no surprise at all of the cover-up.
Sports has become all too important in our society. It's ridiculous. I love a good ball game like anybody, but we put these people on pedestals, and turn our heads no matter what they do, as long as they win. It's bullshit. The Penn State athletic program was run by thugs and low lifes. We know that now. Penn State should be banned from participating in varsity sports for at least 5 years, if not more.
About time we had another one of these...
Folks have been turning their heads in the name of that next NCAA championship for decades.

This, however, speaks volumes about those who turned their heads ... the entire Nittany nation (whatever the hell that means) should be ashamed of itself.

As fucked up and criminal as all that is, what's worse is that Penn State had an uptick in fundraising this year.
So if you assist in a cover up of a crime or ongoing crimes doesnt that make one an accessory? Is it possible more arrests and indictments could occur?
Possibly. Would you consider the 191,000 donors to PSU's current fundraising drive accessories?

The schools athletic program should receive the death penalty. Chit, SMU paid some players but nobody got raped!

Shame on them all.
The first thing they should do is take down the statue. There is a good chance they could lose federal government funding which would totally cripple the university. Originally Posted by BigLouie
on what grounds, what federal law was broken?
Possibly. Would you consider the 191,000 donors to PSU's current fundraising drive accessories?

The schools athletic program should receive the death penalty. Chit, SMU paid some players but nobody got raped!

Shame on them all. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
why punish the players, what did they do?
Folks have been turning their heads in the name of that next NCAA championship for decades.

This, however, speaks volumes about those who turned their heads ... the entire Nittany nation (whatever the hell that means) should be ashamed of itself.

As fucked up and criminal as all that is, what's worse is that Penn State had an uptick in fundraising this year. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Damn, look who the pussycats drug in. I havn't seen the name Yssup Rider in a while! Welcome to Paradise!

Are you here to stay or just passing through? Eat 'em Up
I did not realize the NCAA can dictate a death penalty on something non athletic ...

The civil penalties should be a painful enough lesson for the PSU.
I think you're right. I don't think the NCAA can execute anyone. However, those donors will be hurt even more than death if their Holy Nittany Lions are excluded from NCAA activity for a number of years.

I have to quote my good friend Iffy. Fuckem!
and terminate everyone of the school officials and administrators and anybody else involved in this disgusting case.

civil lawsuits should be the beginning of many lessons for anybody who allows something like this to go on. smh...... so disturbed about this.

That pos is a PREDATOR of all predators, he preyed on troubled youth, ohhhh makes me so upset.
You guys are ridiculous. The NCAA death penalty, for those of you macho dudes who don't follow sports (ahem) puts a program on total lockdown for a number of years. Prevents them from competing and recruiting. Those of you who don't get that, obviously were members of their high school slide rule club or model rocket society.

Players aren't penalized. Those who go those schools basically get in the same way C students got into Tulane after Katrina. They get an education for free. Not a bad deal for a kid who has no chance of being Tim Tebow when he's resurrected....

Who gets penalized? The asswipes who support the activities of programs that cover up kiddie rapers.

I'm sure even the most blurry eyed among us understands that.

And thanks for the welcome back, BigTex. I got your back again.

And Penn State needs to be shut down for a minimum of five years.