What ever happened to Arianna aka littlelolita?

Don’t see her post here or on Twitter. I hope and pray she is ok.
She’s prolly trying to stay away from the Coronas like everyone else.,
She's on Twitter and Syracuse trust
Tryst
Not on Twitter lately
Just replied to my text today, she seems to be doing fine. Was doing doubles out there in Utica earlier this week with snowbunny of syracuse. Gonna try to set up something with one of them this weekend hopefully.
Great, glad she is ok!!! I follow her on Twitter and she has not posted anything in over a month..
In mid-February she ghosted me and made off with a deposit. Really disappointing because I had two great sessions with her, previously.
When will guys learn to NEVER pay deposits
Sad to see how far she has fallen. I always wanted to get together with her, but not anymore.
I came close to setting up with her about a year ago. Couldn't quite make our schedules mesh. She conversed intelligently and all sounded fine then. A sad decline with many of them lately.
I saw her last night and she looked and tasted great. Never have had any problem with her or any hustle. First time seeing her in two years. I have seen her 25 30 times a few years back. Always looks top-notch smells and taste's fresh, cool girl to talk to, and fucks like an animal.
Number?
Number? Originally Posted by OldGuy59
its in mwpedro report/review