Name: Carmen
Phone: 501-414-5094
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=228114
City: North Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: Apartments off McCain
Activities: Coconut Oil Infused BBBJx Alot; CFS
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown to shoulders and straight.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Sexy tight lady. She is fit looking, B cups and a great behind. Maybe about 5’4” probably 100lbs.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review Clean!
Thanks!
What is her perferred method of contact.
  • frodo
  • 08-06-2021, 03:25 PM
Does she advertise anywhere such as stg?
She doesn't advertise on STG. Best way to contact her by text I believe.
Ive texted her. Hope i get to meet her.
Excellent!! Well done - thanks for including all the info!!
Has anyone else had trouble connecting with her other than me? We set up 2 times and she’s canceled both times right before the appointment. Everything sounds great about her so I guess I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt.
She replied to me thursday and after i replied back to her i got nothing.
I texted her.
I just saw her.
Has anyone else had trouble connecting with her other than me? We set up 2 times and she’s canceled both times right before the appointment. Everything sounds great about her so I guess I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt. Originally Posted by Thor’s Hammer
Yeah it took me almost 2 months to get an appointment. It wasn’t cancellations on me but she can be very loooong wait to respond (as in a week or so). That is the con about her.
Yeah it took me almost 2 months to get an appointment. It wasn’t cancellations on me but she can be very loooong wait to respond (as in a week or so). That is the con about her. Originally Posted by Mr.Clean2021
Texted her last week she replied them nothing. Tried again a couple times and nothing. Reached out this morning she she replied and i was able to see her.
And the pursuit continues…