URL / Website: https://fayetteville.skipthegames.co...y/760710910968
City: Fayetteville
State: Arkansas
Address: Hotel near MLK
Activities: K9, Mish.
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'9", blonde, fit. Just like her pictures.
Recommendation: Yes
I’ve been trying to set something up with her in Little Rock and she flaked on me a couple of times. Might need to revisit based on your review
  • TatSx
  • 08-20-2021, 12:57 PM
I’ve been trying to set something up with her in Little Rock and she flaked on me a couple of times. Might need to revisit based on your review Originally Posted by hogfan4201
I would try video chatting. Usually makes meets more reliable in my opinion. Since you talk to them, they see your face, and you can more easily convey that you're decent person.
  • TatSx
  • 08-20-2021, 01:04 PM
She cool.

For just a quick release she fits a lot of things I like just haven’t closed it out yet but I will after reading this
I'm glad you had a good time. She's priced right for a hour visit.
  • TatSx
  • 08-20-2021, 01:47 PM
For just a quick release she fits a lot of things I like just haven’t closed it out yet but I will after reading this Originally Posted by hogfan4201
Sounds good.

The no BJ caused me to hit the brakes last time too. I asked about other things like DATY and never got a response so just moved along. Might circle back now though
I'm guessing no LKF / DFK / IOP here?
From texting with her that’s all a no go as well. Basically a straight business transaction. I inquired about extra activities for hhr and hour and got no response so I didn’t take that as a positive sign. Like I mentioned before, I see her as an option for a quick stress relief that’s not high dollar but not for a gfe type meeting
I'm guessing no LKF / DFK / IOP here? Originally Posted by Gostik
Sounded to me like there was a little IOP?

I actually asked about the discrepancies vs the ad and that’s when it went crickets. Basically I was like fine, no oral but what about all the other things from the ad if I’m paying for an hour I have greater expectations. No response