State: Arkansas
Address: na
Activities: none
Hair Length and Color: curly hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: PROFILE PICS
Recommendation: No
Thanks for the info but I'd fuck her in a heartbeat. This info gave me a hard on. Only took 5 minutes to get a answer. Hell it sometimes takes a week to get a response from the ladies. You have to give her a 10 for that.
You seem to have some issues with providers. Looking at your reviews kind of makes me wonder. And I think it might be against the guidelines to post private texts on here but I could be wrong.
If you have had a bad encounter with Starr’s crew then you won’t get anywhere with them again
i can send you a screenshot man ! IM not offended I tend to keep the good ones to myself.
I agree. Everything in his Eccie post are negative. She probably saw that and didn’t want that drama.
i can send you a screenshot man ! IM not offended I tend to keep the good ones to myself. Originally Posted by mixmaster2017
This encounter never happened though by your own admission. It wasn't even a NCNS. You just didn't approach the provider in a way she was interested so she said she wouldn't see you. No reason to trash her. I'm sure there is more to the convo than you posted that made her say no but we will never know.
I'll say this about Starr and her friends. When contacted they respond very promptly with short concise comments. No bs and they don't waste time. A dream far as I'm concerned.
This encounter never happened though by your own admission. It wasn't even a NCNS. You just didn't approach the provider in a way she was interested so she said she wouldn't see you. No reason to trash her. I'm sure there is more to the convo than you posted that made her say no but we will never know. Originally Posted by arealone
I’m assuming it should be Moved to Co-Ed Discussions per Board Protocol just like that Macey Jewel scamming NCNS
I’m assuming it should be Moved to Co-Ed Discussions per Board Protocol just like that Macey Jewel scamming NCNS Originally Posted by Exchequer
Agreed.
Rejected by a hooker. You need to improve your pick up skills.
I would rather have a provider say no than ignore me. When they say no, correct response is to call another. Did you think you were going to change her mind?
Rejected by a hooker. You need to improve your pick up skills.
I would rather have a provider say no than ignore me. When they say no, correct response is to call another. Did you think you were going to change her mind? Originally Posted by Rockydoc
I'm pretty sure he won't be changing her mind after posting his rejection review
Sorry for your bad luck for being young, but the first thing I noticed is that you’re in the age bracket that most of these providers occupy. Some of these girls, when they were playing with dolls and having tea parties as little girls didn’t plan to make money this way. Not that they have a problem with it - they don’t - but it’s a concession vs the Disney princess movie.

Some of these ladies would like to leave the door open to Prince Charming still sweeping her off her feet someday. In your age bracket, the odds that you know someone that they know is higher than with us older guys. Plus, young guys have a reputation of being impatient and demanding with the ladies. While obviously they don’t fantasize about our beer bellies, thin hairlines, etc…they do appreciate our patience, predictability, and our sheer gratitude for a pretty young lady we couldn’t otherwise attract sharing an intimate moment or two with us. It wouldn’t have meant a damn thing to me at 29. I was bagging 19-24 year olds at that age with no financial leverage so I have to think that while you might be a great guy and very humble and appreciative, these girls have collectively made some profiling decisions. At least some…

So, I really believe that she flared off of you because you’re 29. You’re below her simple screening cutoff and she may be very disciplined about maintaining that line.

Hope that helps. Just a theory and maybe it’s not personal.
This guy has a lot of bad luck.
I think it’s all on him.