URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/roche...n/147176733222
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Outcall to the van by the river
Activities: LFK, DFK, NMM, BBBJ, DATY, FIV, 69, CFS, CIM, High 5's
Hair Length and Color: Dark and long
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'7' thin, small handfull of tits, shaved. A lot of ink.
Recommendation: Yes
Very nice review there ben,
Leah was one of my ATF girls
we drifted apart :-(
Link not working.. here's the right one:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/roche...n/147176733222
Nice report, thanks BD
Nice report BD. Thanks for writing it.
I saw her a couple of times on Franklin‘s recommendations. The service was very good but she was never ready and I had to keep waiting out in the parking lot outback when I play I’m usually on a tight schedule I don’t have time to screw around with some of these girls, excuses, etc.. But again, yes, the service was excellent.
I saw her a couple of times on Franklin‘s recommendations. The service was very good but she was never ready and I had to keep waiting out in the parking lot outback when I play I’m usually on a tight schedule I don’t have time to screw around with some of these girls, excuses, etc.. But again, yes, the service was excellent. Originally Posted by BOATMAN
I feel you my friend. Her TCB is horrible. She's hard as fuck to get to answer back and when she does it's usually days later. Good service yes but too hard to deal with all the BS.
Sounds like Kristen in more ways than one lol
Kristen way worse
Whatever happened to Kristen?
Like I have said I have only seen her once and I didn't see her again because of the nonsense. I have not seen her advertise in about a year
Whatever happened to Kristen?
Like I have said I have only seen her once and I didn't see her again because of the nonsense. I have not seen her advertise in about a year Originally Posted by Jmkavo
She went to a farm upstate
  • kosti
  • 01-22-2024, 10:22 PM
Nice review ben.
Well isn't that something!! Nice review Ben!!