Encounter: Filters, filters and cheeseburgers!

User ID: N/A
Date: 8/12/2021
Name: She said Mia/Mya
Phone: 585-215-5670
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://rochester.skipthegames.com/f...y/180706888269
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Near Aquinas on Dewey
Activities: CBJ, K9, Holding my nose then giving up….
Hair Length and Color: It was up, multi-colored unknown length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Bigger than photos would lead you to believe. 5’8 or 9, thick pudgy lady. Photos are her years ago and filtered to high heaven.
Recommendation: No
The phrase funky in her review sounds like referred to her aroma.
thanks for the warning on this one,
Like we're all too dumb to see that those cheekbone/lip filters are bullshit.
YUCK...
That's horrible, but a great review nonetheless. 😂
isn't this the same chick that used to be near the bus station a couple of years back?
Now that was ghetto.
She had the nerve to ask for a tip...but did u give her one
She had the nerve to ask for a tip...but did u give her one Originally Posted by Cuseron1979
I was wondering the same.

Also my friend fucked her and mentioned her not wiping her ass. I thougnt it was a one time thing, apparently not wiping is a reoccurring theme with this chick. Maybe some guys like it. I guess it can be beneficial during a pandemic while everyone is rushing to buy tissue, shes at home saving money never wiping her ass.
She had the nerve to ask for a tip...but did u give her one Originally Posted by Cuseron1979
Hell no.
Hell no. Originally Posted by RangerBill
How did u respond to the tip request?
Did u just ignore her? Or tell her the reason for no?
How did u respond to the tip request?
Did u just ignore her? Or tell her the reason for no? Originally Posted by 12InchClock
Simple. I tell every girl that has asked, I bring the donation only and if the service is up to par and I want to meet again - I may tip. As a custom I do not tip. Charge me for your service and I pay it. This is not wait staff work. A lady can make what she wants based on incall, cleanliness, etc. Most of these women are just terrible business people or messed up on shit. Keep a clean incall, wash your ass, brush your teeth…..f@ck like you enjoy it and take acting lessons from a few movie love scenes and count your money. It is so freaking simple, really. Stay off these boards arguing with idiots and count their money. Open an Ameritrade account while you are at it.